XVII - LOOMING DISTRUST

"[Y/N]-chan~" A voiced called out for the female who was placed upon the snow mediating

Her eyes snapped open in annoyance, a tic mark appeared on her forehead due to the voice. She scanned the area around her, glancing to her left she noticed a familiar figure. It was a blonde man with a marking on top of his head, rainbow eyes, and wore a red shirt and white pants. He often visited her.

"What do you want?" She questioned as she eyes closed once more, ignoring his staring figure.

Ignoring her harshness, he suddenly ran towards her in an effort to hug her. Though she swiftly jumped out of the way. Due to her move the blonde face planted into the snow.

"[Y/N]-chan~ why do you avoid my hugs! I just wanna give you affection." He whined, as he stood up wiping off his pants.

"No, now please leave." The [H/C] female replied, turning away from him and began to move back to meditating.

"Fine! I'll leaveee." He whined while walking in the opposite direction. His foot steps were evident in the snow in which caused the female to relax.

But suddenly a force came straight for her, a figure engulfed her in a hug. His arms wrapped around her waist as he nuzzled her cheek.

"Doma! Get off!" [Y/N] exclaimed as she attempted to get out of his grasp. But as she did that, his grip around her tightened.

"Ara Ara~ You're not going anywhere!"

"Doma! Let me go!" She hissed struggling to get out of the man's grasp. He continued to grip her tighter when attempted to get out.

She was stuck in his arms much longer than she would of liked. He continued to hold her tightly even sitting down and making her sit in his lap. His arms hastily around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder.