{1} ~𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠~

𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀- 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗿
𝟭:𝟬𝟰
"𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 '𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻!'
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 '𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little kid and their brother could be seen running around the town square. They were playing tag, as it was the youngest's birthday. The weather was warm that day, according to the youngest's memories. Everyone in town at the time was laughing at the siblings. Later in the day they could be seen walking home towards their house before nighttime approached. Oh how the youngest wished they had savored those moments with their brother longer.
----------------------------
Years have passed since that day. [Name]'s brother, Lukas, has been spending more time with his friends than with [Name]. It hurt [Name], but all they could do was accept it and move on. It was about ten in the morning at this point, and [Name] had just woken up. They got dressed in their usual clothes and grabbed a satchel that lay on the floor.

[Name] went to their chest, which was where their sword was. They grabbed it. The sword was made out of iron, which Petra helped [Name] make. They started digging through the chest again. Red stone laid at the bottom of the chest, and [Name] grabbed it along with multiple potions.

[Name] made potions in their free time to take on adventures or to give to their friends. They might have grabbed more potions than a normal person would have though. Not like anything bad is going to happen. Then they walked to their next chest which had building blocks in them. [Name] grabbed some wood just in case.

Once [Name] had everything they needed, they headed out of their room to find Lukas. He wasn't home. They were supposed to go with him to hang out today. [Name] sighed in disappointment.

'My guess is he forgot.' They thought sadly.

Contemplating their next choice, [Name] decided to grab some food before they left. In the kitchen, [Name] grabbed some cookies, apples, and carrots. After they took their food, they realized that there wasn't much food left.

'I should probably get more soon...'

Then [Name] walked out of the house, unsure where to go next. Petra was in the nether today, but Jessie might be free to hang out.

'He's probably going to Endercon with Olivia and Axel though... and I would have to see Lukas...'

[Name] decided to go to Jessie's house to see what he was doing. The walk was a little bit longer, but luckily the weather was nice. A small breeze made the warm weather nicer. [Name] thought it was a good day outside. They also found ocelots running around, which were scared of the kid.

When [Name] arrived, you saw Olivia, Axel and Jessie talking. They were walking towards the building competition; the same one their brother went to.

 They were walking towards the building competition; the same one their brother went to