{25}~𝑁𝐷𝐴~

𝐍𝐃𝐀- 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟐:𝟑𝟖
"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously...
[Name] was, quite literally, dragged up to the palace. The guards didn't underestimate them since they have seen [Name] fight.
————————————————————————————
The guards brought the four up to the entrance of the palace. People were booing all around them. [Name] was about to flip them off, but the guards held their hands firmly. [Name] turned to the Founder to hear what she had to say.

"We meet at last." She said calmly.

Aiden waved at the four mockingly. Maya and Gil were laughing behind him. [Name] glared up at them, which none of them noticed. Although the Blaze Rod's actions caught the attention of one of the guards.

"Who's snickering? What's that noise?" The guard asked. He was looking around, trying to find the source.

Jessie ignored everyone and started speaking to the founder.

"Hello there, Founder. I'm Jesse."

"So I gathered..."

Her expression showed anger

Her expression showed anger. [Name] looked at the Founder, then at Jessie.

'I hope he knows what he's doing... wait... I'm a minor, they can't put me in jail!'

"Hm... I admire your honesty in stepping forward. This should be... Interesting."

She turned around sharply and walked into the palace. Aiden and the other Blaze Rods followed her. They all seemed proud of themselves.

The guards pointed towards the palace, which was assumed to mean to go into the palace. The guards let the other three walk freely, while [Name] still had to have a guard with them.

"May I ask for you to, maybe, not drag me again?" [Name] asked.

Lukas walked up to [Name] and snatched them from the guard's grip.

"Hey!" the guard exclaimed.

Lukas glared at him and continued walking. [Name] let out a sigh of relief.

"...thank you..." [Name] whispered.

Lukas smiled softly at that.

"No problem," Lukas whispered back.

They all walked into the palace. Everything inside was either made up of iron, gold, or wood. It was really well built, and [Name] was actually impressed. The last time they came to Sky City, they met the Founder, but never went inside the palace.

The Founder was sitting on her throne, with the Blaze Rods at her side.

"For your service to Sky City, I grant you these gifts." The Founder said to the Blaze Rods.

'I hope it's something bad.'

One guard pulled a lever, which revealed three mine carts.

"There, see? That mine cart she summoned. It must lead to the Eversource!" Ivor said.

"Really? That's what you're focusing on? I'd say we have bigger problems on our hands

"Really? That's what you're focusing on? I'd say we have bigger problems on our hands. Like Aiden." Lucas whispered.

"Why are you so keen on finding the Eversource?" [Name] asked.

"Look at him all friendly with the Founder. That's bad news." Lukas continued.

"Would all of you shut up?" Jessie stated. "We're trying to make a good impression here!"

"Well, we did just break a law. I'd say that we already made a bad impression." [Name] told Jessie.

"[Name]!" Lukas said quickly.

"Sorry."

The Founder then spoke to the Blaze Rods. "Take your reward and enjoy the bounty of Sky City's generosity." She told them.

The Blaze Rods then pulled carrots out of the mine carts. [Name] had to hold in their laughter and looked at Lucas. He had a small grin on his face and also had to resist laughing.

"Carrots? Really? You gotta be-" Maya was cut off by Aiden pushing her out of the way.

"We are honored, wonderful Founder."

'Suck up' [Name] thought

"Of course. Now go! I have criminals to deal with." She said.

Just as the Blaze Rods passed us, Aiden whispered to Jessie. "Good luck, Jessie. I hope you like being doomed."

"Totally doomed!" Maya said after Aiden.

"Blaze Rods!" Gil said next.

"Aiden, you don't have to do this. We can work together and all go home." Jessie told Aiden.

"Oh, we're way past that, Jessie," Aiden stated. He walked away, but not before pushing the guard out of the way.
——
(Sorry for the short chapter ;-;)