{15} ~𝐹𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑠 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟~

𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿- 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶
𝟬:𝟮𝟲
"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲,
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲."
----------------------------
Previously...

'𝑆𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV
The room was silent while the others processed what had happened. Petra ran to the entrance of the cave, trying to look for the kid.

"Jessie we need to find them!" Petra said. She sounded panicked. "Monsters are our right now, and the wither storm is still out there!"

Jessie ran to the entrance, with Lukas following behind him.

"Oh- Oh no..." Lukas muttered.
----------------------------
[Name] ran for a while, to make sure no one followed them, and then stopped. They sat on the ground, and got another idea.

'The map-'

[Name] dig through their bag, and found a map. It had a marker on it to track the location of someone; that someone was Vyra.

"Maybe she could help..."

The kid then made their way to where the marker was. It wasn't too far...
----------------------------
"They're just a kid! We need to get them Jessie!"

"Calm down!"

Petra was still talking about going after [Name]. She seems worried... Jessie assured her that [Name] would be fine. Lukas was in deep thought about what [Name] had said.

"Guys... is this my fault?" Lukas asked.

"No, it's not." Jessie assured him.

"The more I think about it, the more I realize that what they said is true. I *did* put my friends first..." Lukas admitted.

"You just need to apologize to them

"You just need to apologize to them... it may take a while for them to forgive you though." Jessie said to Lukas.

"Yeah... yeah I will."

"Let's go back inside for now." Jessie told them.

The three headed back inside. Jessie went to talk to Magnus and Gabriel.

"I'm not gonna lie man. But we've pulled through worse, right?" Magnus said to Gabriel.

 But we've pulled through worse, right?" Magnus said to Gabriel