{5} ~𝑂ℎ 𝐾𝑙𝑎ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑎~

𝗢𝗵 𝗞𝗹𝗮𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮- 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝟭:𝟮𝟬
"𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤︎
"I forgot to ask you this earlier [Name], but did you get hurt?" Petra asked.

You couldn't sleep so you stayed awake waiting for your friends. You sweat dropped. You had gotten hurt but didn't want them to know.

"No I didn't."

Both Lucas and Petra thought you were lying. They looked at each other and knew they were thinking the same thing.

"There is also another thing I want to ask..." Lucas started. "Do you know anything about this Vyra person?"

Once you heard the name, you knew who it was. Vyra was a traveler. You met her because she bumped into you. You were crying at the time because you lost Lucas and got attacked by a skeleton. You got shot by one of the arrows and ran away from it. She liked you the moment she saw you and brought you to her house. She got the arrow out and gave you a cookie. When you ate it, your wound was healed. Vyra gave you a map on where to find her. She also helped you find Lucas.

There was also something else she told you, but you had forgotten. Something about needing to hide from Hadrian?

"She is the traveler of the group. She also explores temples and caves." You told them. "She also apparently also helped defeat the ender dragon."

"That's cool. How do you know her?" Petra asked.

"Well one day I may or may not have gotten lost and got shot by a skeleton..." You said.

"Wait-"
----------------------------
2 years ago...

"Hadrian I don't want to participate in these games! You've made them corrupted and that's why Harper left!"

"Just give the book back and you can leave. It's not that hard!"

"You can't make me give it back! I'll leave with it and make sure you never find it!" And with that, a portal appeared behind the builder, and she left to find a hiding spot. She knew that she couldn't run for long since Hadrian still had the Atlas, so she decided to put the book in a temple and wait for someone to grab it.

This book was actually very important. It held the power to see into the past or future and gives you access to the portal realm. She knew that if someone from another world had it, the book would be safe for a short while since Hadrian Otto and Mevia are busy with the games.
----------------------------

"I WAS 5! You need to focus on the bigger picture here-"

"You still need to be careful."

Both Petra and Lucas were scolding you about getting hurt 7 years ago. They decided to let it go since it was a while ago. It started getting brighter outside, and there were voices coming from outside. Olivia and Ellagaard stood there waiting to come in. Lucas and Petra greeted them, and you followed.

"Hi Olivia..." you said.

She immediately came up to you and hugged you.

"I'd thought that I would never see you again!" Olivia said.

Behind Olivia stood one of the members of the Order of the Stone, Ellagaard. All you were waiting on now was Jessie, Axel and Magnus. The group went up the stairs and started talking. You took a look in your bag and saw another journal at the bottom of it.

When you opened it, the book greeted you with a map. It was one you had made to take with you. The next page was about the places you have traveled. Throughout the book there was notes about the places you have been. Then on one page it talked about enchantment table language. This confused you because it was not your hand writing. It also talked about what each symbol means.

You didn't have time to read it thoroughly though, Ellagaard interrupted you.

"So... from what I've heard from Olivia, you went up against the storm? How bad is it?" She asked.

"Well, it almost got me. Everything was destroyed. It... it was terrible."

"That sounds bad... I'm sorry you had to fight it alone."

"It's fine, I survived didn't I?"

Ellagaard patted your head and left to talk to the group. You resumed reading the journal. It had a translation. Even though you had a translation, you didn't get the book out you had found years ago. You found it in a temple when you were five and it was in a different language. You put the journal away and slowly drifted off to sleep. Lucas noticed this and brought a blanket over to your sleeping figure.
----------------------------
(First person POV)

When I woke up, it was dark out and Lucas and Petra were waiting.

"Jessie Axel and Magnus are here. You wanted to see them no?" Lucas said to me.

I got up groggily and walked down the stairs to see them. Lucas and Petra greeted them as they walked in and then, they noticed you.

"[Name]?!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Hi..."
----------------------------
(824 words)