{8} ~𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒~

𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲- 𝗝𝗮𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻
0:06
"𝗛𝗲𝘆, 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲.
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆.
𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲."
--------------
"This can't be good." Jessie said, looking down at the grinder.

"But there should be a loot room down there, right?" Axel asked.

"Yes Axel. There would be. *cough* If we don't leave soon, *cough* our loot will be down there too *cough*." [Name] said. Petra glared at them for the last comment.

The group watched as a group of zombies were pushed out of the tunnel with water, and the group watched them get crushed.

"Just saying... not all bad." Axel said, ignoring what [Name] said.

     There was hissing sounds behind the group, and when they turned around, they faced creepers

"Creepers!" Jessie yelled.

[Name] got their sword out, with Petra and Jessie following. They started killing the zombies. [Name]'s injury on their shoulder started hurting again, which lessened their fighting abilities. Then, a creeper was about to explode near Jessie.

"Duck!" Petra yelled.

Jessie barely jumped out of the way when it exploded. The explosion made a hole in the side of the tunnel they were in. Jessie, [Name] and Petra peered over the side of it. Jessie got out the amulet and pointed it towards the hole. It glowed brighter.

"There he is... He's right down-" Jessie was interrupted by the sounds of water filling the tunnel.

Jessie dropped the amulet because of the water. It fell down the hole. Jessie was about to fall with it, but Axel saved him before he could fall. The amulet fell pretty far down. Jessie then ran to the entrance of the tunnel with Olivia behind him.

"Was that-" Olivia started.

"The amulet. Yes." Jessie finished.

They both spotted the amulet because of the bright white glow near the bottom of the grinder. Jessie sighed and ran back towards the hole.

"Wait! Are you going to jump?" Olivia asked Jessie. "You're going to jump, aren't you? Please tell me you're not going to jump."