{22}~𝐻𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝐼𝐼~

𝗛𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗜𝗜- 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝟬:𝟱𝟲
"𝗔 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸."
----------------------------
Previously...
"Don't spoil it!" Ivor suddenly yelled.

"Alright, calm down. I won't." [Name] said quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reuben was sleeping in the corner; Jessie decided to leave him here for this adventure. Ivor continued ranting about the eversource. [Name] stood there, bored, as they already knew what was going to happen. Then they thought of the encounter they had with Aiden's group. He looked irritated about something. He also seemed more... violent.

"[Name]? Are you okay?" Lukas queried.

Jessie and Petra was busy questioning Ivor on the Eversource. Lukas was the only one who seemingly noticed that [Name] was spacing out.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." [Name] faltered.

"Are you sure? You appeared to be lost in thought so-"

"Lukas, I'm fine. Please, just drop it." [Name] said in a stern tone.

Lukas was startled by that. [Name] usually is never like this. He grew worried, wondering if something had happened that he didn't know about, like before.

 He grew worried, wondering if something had happened that he didn't know about, like before

Petra then noticed that [Name] didn't have armor, just their normal school attire. (Yes, school still exists)

"[Name], you don't have armor, do you?" Petra asked. Then Jessie noticed it too.

"Oh, yeah. We forgot to give you armor..." Jessie then turned to the armor stands. "Choose whatever one you like."

"No, really, it's fine

"No, really, it's fine. I can go wearing this." [Name] countered. Although Jessie wouldn't back down.

"Well I don't want you getting hurt, so please just choose one." Jessie pleaded. [Name] sighed and walked to the armor stands.