{21}~𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑇𝑜𝑤𝑛~

𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻- 𝗖𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝟭:𝟬𝟳
"𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘄,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously...
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒...
----------------------------
Two weeks later...

"[Name]. Wake up!"

[Name] was sleeping, until Vyra woke them up. She was shaking them violently, which woke them up. It was about 7 in the morning, and [Name] was confused on why they were woken up. They were located in Vyra's library at the time since [Name] was still reading about different portals. [Name] sat up, and looked at Vyra with a confused expression.

"Jessie and the others found it." Vyra said in a soft voice.

"The enchanted flint and steel?" [Name] questioned.

"Yeah!" Vyra beamed.

It was still dark outside and Vyra already gotten [Name]'s things for them. [Name] was starting to wake up now.

"Also remember-" Vyra began.

"Avoid the red stone portal, got it. I will see you later, Vyra." [Name] inquired sleepily.

"Oh, and [Name]?" Vyra gently said.

"Yes?"

"I have somethings to give you before you go." Vyra dug through a chest before grabbing something out of it. She pulled out a small circular device. "This is a communicator. It allows you to send me messages wherever you are. It also tells you or me when someone dies. There's also another thing I want to give you before you go."

Again, Vyra searched through the chests for something. It was a book? "This is the revival book. Some people say it came from the Admins. While others don't believe it exists. It allows you to bring people back to life, or resurrect them."

"Why is it always books?" [Name] wondered.

"I have no idea."
...
"...Be safe, [Name]."
----------------------------------------------------------------
[Name] made their way to Beacon town. The sky was just now waking up, and baby ocelots ran past [Name]. The weather was cool, and there was a small breeze.

"This is a nice day for adventuring

"This is a nice day for adventuring..." [Name] trailed off.

[Name] got out a regular compass, and used it to get to Beacon Town. It wasn't too far from Vyra's library, but [Name] always forgets the way to Beacon Town. Somehow.