{19} ~𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒~

𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝟬:𝟰𝟮
"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?
𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲."
----------------------------
Previously...
"𝐼𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠- - ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Jessie...
"How are we supposed to do anything?" Olivia asked. "We're nobody."

"All I know is, the world is depending on us." Jessie said.

"Then maybe the world is in trouble

"Then maybe the world is in trouble." Olivia said. "I mean, the Order defeated the ender dragon. Can you name even one thing we've done right?"

"And I don't mean managing to stay alive. Something that actually matters."

"We'll for one, you reunited the Order. Two, you got [Name] back, and three, you made it to the far lands. There's probably even more things I don't know about though." Vyra said.

"Yeah I suppose that's true." Olivia said.

Olivia looked around for a bit, then decided something.

"All right. I'll take a look." She said.

Olivia walked over to the machine and looked over it. She then realized what it was missing. Olivia gave Jessie instructions on what to do. Vyra watched this go on.

"Holy cow we did it!" Olivia exclaimed. The machine seemed to work now.

"We need flint and steel to get it started." Olivia said with a smile.

" Olivia said with a smile

"I'm proud of you Olivia." Jessie said.

"Thanks, Jessie! And... thanks for everything you said before. It really helped." Olivia told Jessie.