{20}~𝑉𝑖𝑣𝑎 𝐿𝑎 𝑉𝑖𝑑𝑎~

𝗩𝗶𝘃𝗮 𝗟𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗮- 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝟭:𝟮𝟮
"𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻,
𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿,
𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱,
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously...
"𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠..."
----------------------------
[Name] hid behind a tree when they saw the group coming back. They felt a strong pain in their chest, but ignored it and drank an invisibility potion. They ran to where the majority of the endermen were and started pushing them into the tractor beam.

Jessie and the others joined them shortly. [Name] witnessed Soren running away from the scene.

"Of course he cowards away..."

Petra looked confused on why endearment were falling into the tractor beam, then connected the dots.

"Ha, [Name] you little shit..." She said jokingly.

When enough endermen have been picked up by the tractor beam and there was a hole big enough so see the command block, the group made a plan.

Although, [Name] wasn't there to see it. They were now focused on the pain in their chest.

"What- *COUGH*- the fuck..."

[Name] pushed through the pain and continued with their plan to save their dear pig friend. Reuben was the reason [Name] was even friends with Jessie, Axel and Olivia. They got the book out again and asked for the exact area where Reuben would end up falling.

Water was put down on that area, and [Name] got some healing potions and regeneration potions out.

About ten minutes later, [Name] saw a certain pig fall from the sky. Just like the book said, Reuben fell where the water was. By now the invisibility potion stopped working, and everyone could see them now. Reuben tried to get up, but was in pain. He laid there for a few minutes before trying to get back up.

The Withers suddenly blew up, and Jessie fell out of the withers into the water. [Name] sighed in relief.

"Reuben, just lay down for now. You kind of fell quite a distance. Drink this." [Name] helped him drink a healing potion. Then, the others noticed them.

"[Name]! Reuben! Are you two okay?" Jessie asked.

"I am. Reuben might need some time to get up, however. I gave him a healing potion so he should be fine in a few minutes." [Name] said. Jessie sighed in relief.

"...I'm sorry I didn't help more, though. That damn wither sickness got me good..." They said with sadness.

"Hey, it's over. You did the best you could. And... thank you for helping Reuben. If you didn't, I'm not sure what I would do without him..." Jessie said.

Suddenly, groups of people surrounded their heroes. They were cheering.
------------------------------------------------------------
It was now one week later. Reuben returned back to full health and the wither sickness went away, thankfully. The group that defeated the Wither storm(s) were now located in the re-built beacon town. They were in front of a crowd.

Lukas and [Name] stood off to the side, cheering the group on. They have had a discussion on Lukas's past choices and decided to try and re-build their relationship. Then, Gabriel spoke up.

"We all owe a great debt to Jessie and his friends. But I owe a debt to you people as well. Which is why, I want to tell you. About the order." He looked back at Jessie, who nodded, before continuing. "The Order of the Stone... is not what you all believed. We were... frauds. We used the command block to falsify our legacy."

People gasped in shock, and Ivor nodded at Gabriel.

"We were no heroes. So it is time for the world to celebrate new heroes! Real heroes!" Gabriel said while looking back at Jessie and his friends. Gabriel and the other members of the order stepped off the stage.

Jessie then stepped up and spoke, "Thank you! Thank you, everyone. I know you think I'm up here because I saved the world or something. But the truth is, I didn't do it alone. Far from it. You see, I had my friends with me.

There was Olivia, Axel, Petra, Lukas, [Name]

There was Olivia, Axel, Petra, Lukas, [Name]. They stood by my side, right from the start. Well... and they made fun of me, when I deserved it. But that's just how we are."

"Dang right we are!" Axel said.

"It's crazy to think my friends and I started out in a treehouse... and now we've been to some of the weirdest places in the world. I mean come on... we went to the Far Lands! There was this gigantic wall and a huuuuge maze, and a model of the ender dragon that... well, you just had to be there.

But when all was said and done... you know what really mattered? Sticking together. Being a team. Cause even when we were tired, hungry, or just plain cranky... We only won because we worked together. FOR THE TEAM!"

Everyone started clapping and cheering. Magnus then walked up to Jessie.

"Jessie... this is the Nether Star that dropped when the Wither Storm Was destroyed. You wanna do the honors?" Magnus asked while handing Jessie the Nether Star.

     When Jessie placed it down, all the beacons lit up

When Jessie placed it down, all the beacons lit up. Then, Gabriel suddenly got the amulet out.

"My friends, I am now pleased to introduce to you..." Gabriel gave Jessie the Amulet. "The New Order of the Stone!"

Everyone clapped as Jessie raised the amulet into the air.

And that is how a new era of heroes came to be...

Don't get me wrong, there will still be many adventures [Name] gets into. That, although, is for another chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That ends episode 4! I hope you enjoyed! I am really excited to write the next few episodes, and I will see you next chapter! Also, I am sorry for the lack of pictures again.