{26}~𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘛𝘰 𝘋𝘰~

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗧𝗼 𝗗𝗼-𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 𝗚
𝟭:𝟯𝟲
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously...
"Oh, we're way past that, Jessie," Aiden stated. He walked away, but not before pushing the guard out of the way.
————————————————————————————
"Come on criminals, time to see, The Founder," Reginald told the group. Jessie was shoved forward. [Name] was about to say something before Lukas motioned for them to stop. The Founder then started to speak.

"Jessie, and accomplices," she starts, " You have committed acts of wanton and illegal building, something specifically forbidden by our laws. Explain yourself."

"This could still turn out okay

"This could still turn out okay." Ivor whispers, which Lukas immediately refutes. "Are you kidding? She does not sound friendly. Not to mention that SOMEONE actually did know the laws of this city!" Lukas whisper-shouts while turning to look at [Name].

"To be fair I did try to warn you." [Name] says in response. Jessie rolls his eyes at the bickering before responding to the Founder.

"But I didn't know it was against the law when we started to build! We were stranded! What were we supposed to do?" Jessie says, trying to defend himself.

"[Name] knew." The Founder pointed out.

"I... forgot?" [Name] says sheepishly.

"Aiden told me all about you, Jessie. About how you're a tyrant back home. About how you and your "Order of the Stone" steal all of the world's treasures for yourself. About how you're here to steal the Eversource from my city. A terrible act of treason." The Founder tells them.

"That is not true at all

"That is not true at all..." [Name] starts to say, before getting cut off by a guard shushing them.

'Rude.'