05 : do not enter

::𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮:

::𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮:

taehyung was having so much fun he couldn't deny it. as he worked on his laptop, he waited for the certain green haired man to enter his cabin again.

"may... i ... come in... sir?" taehyung grinned hearing the raspy voice of the male.

"yes you may" he replied, watching jungkook sluggishly enter with a starbucks drink in his hand. sweat coating his forehead.

"am i your driver or a servant huh?"

"it's a part of your work" he retorted, trying to keep on the blank face.

you handsome jerk... one day i'll fuck you so hard you won't ever order me around- wait what, snap out of it jk what the fuck! jungkook shook his head nonchalantly, strolling towards the other male's desk.

taehyung was focused on his laptop again so jungkook took this time to check out the black haired man, his boss.

the way his curly black puffy hair bobbed along the natural air coming from the large window on the left, the sunray saturating his brown eyes to a very luminous one, his boopy nose scrunching from time to time whenever he concentrated further, his pink love shaped lips in a thin line with that tongue occasionally swiping on both parts wetting them- jungkook needed to breathe.

he literally forgot to let out the air he was holding in for so long. scoffing, he placed the drink down and turned around, cursing himself during walking out until taehyung called him, again.

"jeon, hand these papers to my secretary on your way out" the green haired man rolled his eyes before turning to taehyung again, reaching him before taking the papers, leaving without sparing one little glance.

pissed huh? fucking love it. taehyung grinned, he didn't know why was he loving this so much. was he actually a sadist or did he just like the fact that there was someone who caught his attention so bad that he is looking for ways, to see him again and again?

one of the things jungkook wants to do the most right now is pin this ridiculously handsome man on the wall, undo his clothes and spank his ass.

for being such a twat.

it doesn't matter if it has only been one day and there are possibilities taehyung can change, it's been only a few hours but these few hours felt like the bottom of a clogged toilet filled with shit for the faded green haired man.

taehyung didn't even treat him as a driver anymore. he has in a trice converted to taehyung's slave that he labelled as a driver which surely wasn't the case.

now back to his thoughts, dirty and unsettling thoughts.

jungkook grasped on the fact of how much he yearned to punch taehyung when he gave his devil smile and told him to bring him his afternoon tea even though his secretary was standing right beside him.

just right at that moment he wanted to jump on taehyung and kiss his handsome face goodbye by slamming his fist on him like a punching bag. but bounded to money, he just nodded and got out to bring him his special tea.

"how about i poison him?" he half joked, the elevator opening.

he stepped out and discovered he mistakenly pressed the ground floor.

"i'm gonna lose my fucking brain at this point" he ruffled his faded green locks, clicking his tongue.

"hmm, a cigarette break won't hurt, right?" he thought to himself as he strode forward, entering the lobby.

there weren't people around so he felt at ease, bringing out the box of cigarettes from his ripped black jeans he leaned against the wall, lightening up the death stick.

parting his pierced lips he placed it between his pink lips, inhaling the smoke and puffing it out. the other hand propped inside his jeans pocket, as his brown eyes roamed around taking in the place.

jungkook squinted his eyes when he noticed a small room on the corner side of the building, he tried to focus to see what was written on the door even though he was not the type to over analysis stuff.

the corner of his lips twitched when he read the mr kim on the door. but what made him intrigued wasn't the simple name tag, it was the warning sign just below the name.

do not enter

"what's in that room" he sneered, throwing the cigarette away as he paced towards the room.

grabbing the doorknob he twisted it, thinking it probably will be locked but surprisingly it wasn't.

his smirk grew wider as he opened the door and the moment he opened the door,

what he saw made him freeze on the spot.

the faded green haired man parted his now smoked lips, eyes stoic as he blinked at the thing in front of him.

a motorbike.

precisely a red maroon ducati panigale v4.

he footed back once he realized,

why did he find the black haired man's voice familiar. why did his eyes look so familiar.

why did his cold words seem familiar.

kim taehyung is the one he lost to that night.

he is the person who made jungkook a miserable wandering garbage.

he is the one who took his throne away from him.

kim taehyung is the nightmare jungkook was looking for so many days.

"what the. . . how. . ." jungkook walked to the bike, dragging his finger along the fine metal, taking a good look at every little detail.

it's the same bike.

"vante... so your real name is kim taehyung? the same person i call s-sir for some money?" jungkook felt his entire world shaking, how could he be so dumb and just lower his head to the same man twice?

"so... he knew who i was all along?" jungkook's lips trembled from the anger building in his system.

jungkook looked down at his feet, his own shadow blurry. everything felt so stupid and worthless to him at that moment.

"he came out of nowhere and triggered the worst trauma in me that i was burying all these years and i'm calling him sir now? bringing him whatever the fuck he wants, begged him to hire me? i did all of that... for that kim fucking taehyung?" jungkook laughed bitterly, his eyes turning red and wide with insane anger.

he stepped away from the bike and stared outside the door, face stoic and lifeless as he mentally decided one thing.

he will make kim taehyung pay for what he did to him.

-✩-

the next chapter gonna
be hella chaotic ;)

the next chapter gonnabe hella chaotic ;)