33 : stay the night

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟑 ::

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟑 ::

the next morning taehyung woke up, he didn't expect a jungkook wrapped only in a towel standing in front of him.

as taehyung rubbed his eyes to shake off the sleepiness, he sat up and as soon as jungkook got out of the bathroom, his eyes instantly popped open, fixating on that tempting— i mean, half naked body.

"like what you see?" jungkook smirked and taehyung looked away.

"as if"

"weird, how you were groping my chest and abs last night says something else" jungkook ruffled his wet hair making the water drops splatter on the now awakened raven head who moved his hand in front of his scrunched face in annoyance.

"huh, you can still say nonsense perfectly. the way you were screaming my name last night made me worried if you'd gotten a sore throat you know" taehyung smirked and jungkook flushed this time, sulking as he tried to come up with something when taehyung grabbed his phone to look at the time.

11 am.

"fuck!" taehyung cursed loudly as he grabbed the blanket and threw it off his body before getting down from the small bed.

jungkook wiped his wet hair and looked at the naked taehyung who was scurrying around to grab his clothes, wearing them clumsily.

"slow down tae. today's sunday"

the aforementioned male slowed down and looked at jungkook, who found it funny to see him in a rush. it was quite comical to see taehyung in a hurry, especially since he usually appeared composed in most situations.

looking down at the pants he was wearing, taehyung sighed and slowly wore them. "still, i should go home"

"i have already made us some breakfast. eat that then go" jungkook then got dressed in a sleek black t-shirt and matching black shorts before making his way into the small kitchen, where he served out the delicious spread on the table situated right in the middle of the room.

taehyung leaned against the wall and watched jungkook, a small smile on his heart shaped lips.

jungkook sensing the older's gaze side eyed him and continued doing his work. "what's that smile for?"

"nothing. it's just. . . you're really domestic aren't you ggukie?"

jungkook blushed at the sudden assumption and shook his head with a chuckle. "a man should know how to cook, it's a basic skill"

"no not that. i just think you'd make a very good husband" taehyung giggled, keenly watching jungkook whose ears were turning tint red.

taking a second, jungkook grinned as he turned his head to the raven head, "do you want me to wife you up then?"