30 : i want you

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟎 ::

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟎 ::

"whawt you—" in an attempt to create distance between them, taehyung pressed his clenched fist against jungkook's chest, exerting force to push him away. however, jungkook swiftly seized the back of taehyung's head, intensifying their proximity and leaving taehyung with no alternative but to reciprocate the kiss.

their lips pressed in a manner that made it look like they were just nasty. and taehyung hated nasty things, jungkook being the only exception of course.

"mmghf" taehyung wriggled uncomfortably as he struggled to match jungkook's speed.

he keeps up just fine with jungkook in the racing tracks but this? he is so far from keeping up, he's falling behind and jungkook enjoys the feeling of winning fairly instead of whatever that win he had just a while ago.

fuck, it's not even about winning. just having taehyung squirm under him made something twist inside him.

however being the equal cocky bastard taehyung is, he firmly grasped the faded green strands of jungkook's hair, causing him to let out a pained groan. seizing this moment, taehyung boldly invaded jungkook's mouth with his tongue, leaving no doubt about who was in control.

this time, jungkook's hand tightened around taehyung's hair as overwhelmed with pleasure, he instinctively shut his eyes, surrendering himself to the passionate exchange as their tongues intertwined.

the intensity of it all left him breathless, causing him to release his grip on taehyung's hair and instead, firmly grasp his jaw. with a gentle tilt of taehyung's head, jungkook boldly delved deeper, exploring the depths of the raven head's mouth with his own tongue and in that very moment, a soft whimper escaped from taehyung's lips, sending a surge of exhilaration through jungkook's entire being, causing his heart to race and his body to ignite with heat.

taking turns in showing who was more dominant and had the other in a chokehold, they kissed for longer than they thought they would and eventually oxygen became a problem and they pulled away.

their faces turned a deep shade of red, lips became swollen and glistened with traces of saliva,  eyes were filled with an intoxicating gaze, hair was disheveled and unkempt, and they struggled to catch their breath - an undeniable sight of disarray and chaos.

"who kisses like that, fucker" taehyung rasped out and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, feeling embarrassed because of how wet his lips were.

"don't talk as if you didn't just try to swallow my whole fucking mouth, freak" jungkook also wiped his mouth and glared at the raven head.

"why. . ." taehyung huffed, "why did you kiss me anyway?"