11 : playing dirty

a/n: this chapter has a lot of description that I would personally recommend reading attentively to understand the race better :) try to imagine it while the playlist is on <3

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ::

"i didn't transfer all that money in your account for you to buy this shitty bike!" the frightened boy's father shouted, jolting him to his feet as the teenage boy gazed down at his feet, sweats turning ice against his hot shivering body.

he despised to feel this way, so petrified and wary of his own father. but again it was probably fair for him to get mad at him, right? to the point the mid-aged male demolished the bike he brought after saving money for three entire years. yeah, it was fair.

just because it was his father's money to begin with. he was just saving it so he had no right to call that dream bike; his in the first place, right? right.

"i have given you a car. haven't i? drive that. why did you go against me and buy that useless trash, taehyung?!" the mid aged man grabbed taehyung by his shoulders and shook him in place, the voice of his father vibrating him on his spot just from how loud and scary he sounded.

taehyung wanted to run away.

but to where?

"you're 19 for god's sake! when will you stop acting like a brat?!"

"i love bike racing f-father... it gives me- peace"

"what did you say?" taehyung peered up at his father who was waiting for him to speak with reddened eyes and gritted teeth. perhaps he was giving taehyung a chance to change his answer however taehyung had no intention of doing that.

"i love bike raci-"

a hard slap came across the young boy's face making him meet with the floor. shrieking in pain he looked up at his father with fearful eyes.

"you wanna become a murderer, is that it?" hearing his father taehyung widened his eyes, memories hitting him like a truck. he knew he should not have said that, he should not have triggered those memories.

"n-no!"

"even after what happened to your mother... you still wanna go down that path?"

"i-"

"i hate bikers. i hate these insolent, illiterate no use to the society bastards doing nothing but take people's lives! and i would not let my son become one!"

"but-"

"just tell me, what's the use of wasting your time riding a useless bike, try to show how flashy you are to those equally worthless people who won't even take the responsibilities if you end up crashing into a fucking accident! tell me what do you see in these illegal bike racings!" taehyung's father knelt to his son after shouting like a beast, who flinched thinking he was about to hit him again but what the mid aged male did was place his hand over the frightened male's head and smile.