15 : he is massive

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

jungkook's pov:

"such an exhausting day" i plopped on the bed, mindlessly staring at the ceiling.

i'm not someone who says this phrase that easily but after coming across that kim again, it really did exhaust me. speaking frankly, i didn't even expect him to show up and apologize. really what did he have in mind before approaching me? his apology was all over the place. kind of cute.

what- i probably have lost my mind after spending so many shitty days in that hospital.

although i can't disagree that i somewhat liked him showing concern even if it's fake. that bastard never lowers his head after all so today seeing that side of him was fascinating indeed.

and what could be better than taking advantage of the situation?

i know it's so out of my character to ask him myself to teach me those stunts. jimin would have killed me if he ever find out about this. but now that i have the chance to improve my skills, why would i let go of such a golden chance?

we both have shown our embarrassing sides to each other, it can't get worse than that right?

and if i end up defeating that kim with his very own tricks that he will teach me, just imagine the look of regret on his face. i can't wait to break his ego and for that, i'm ready to play dirty, dirtier than i've ever played.

however i don't really like how i have to go according to his rules, so now he'll be telling me where to meet and all?

a few hours ago:

"so where do you wanna start the lessons?"

lessons? look at him go. he's so proud that he'll be teaching me, the jeon jungkook? just wait and watch. how i'm going to destroy that big ego of yours kim.

i leaned against the couch and thought for a while. "we can't do it in devillie. jimin, namjoon and others will be there. things will get awkward"

"awkward? or more like humiliating? because the so-called king of devillie will be taking lessons on bike racing from a nobody like me?" i know damn well that this bastard is just mocking me but i have to keep my cool. until we are done with this.

i already almost cried in front of him and fuck it's embarrassing to stay here any longer and the way he is looking at me as if i'm yearning for his damn pity is getting on my nerves. let's just get over with it.

"think whatever ya want. but we can't pick devillie as the place" i retorted monotonously.

"hmm," he put his fingers on his chin in a thinking manner. wait he kinda looks cute when he's focused like that-