24 : we are fucking sick

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟒 ::

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐𝟒 ::

the next day and they are back to where they were — at each other's throats.

it was rather bizarre how jungkook actually comforted his rival, kim taehyung (fucking him senseless right after ironically)

that wasn't so evil of him, was it?

although jungkook seems to be carefree and unconcerned about everything. on the other hand, taehyung was actually losing his mind due to regret over what he did the previous night.

last night's memories were bouncing around his head, making the next morning pretty hard for him. but he won't show it, as usual.

he gave jungkook enough satisfaction last night. more will definitely get to the younger's head and that'll be the last thing taehyung would let happen.

to cover the embarrassment whenever taehyung sees the faded green-haired boy, he behaves a bit too aggressively than usual.

"it was supposed to be a one-day deal. can't believe i'm spending all my weekend with a fucker like you" taehyung grumbled as he sipped his coffee, across jungkook who sat there, munching on his bread innocently.

"you seem a bit too sensitive today" jungkook retorted, finishing swallowing the food he was chewing and taking a sip of his coffee before looking at taehyung from the corner of his cup. he watched as taehyung's cheeks slightly saturated.

"w-what sensitive! i'm always like this" taehyung stuttered, looking away from the male who didn't seem to get tired of staring at his flustered face.

"yeah sure" jungkook sneered, checking his phone after he was finished (staring at taehyung) with the breakfast.

the raven head knew jungkook was teasing him, almost bringing up last night but ending up never doing so— all to just make taehyung super nervous and then angry. it irritated taehyung because even if he knew what the younger was doing, he couldn't confront him about it neither can he leave.

taehyung wanted to strangle (not literally) jungkook.

"so when are we starting?" jungkook asked and just when taehyung was about to answer, he smiled and continued,

"ah, but if your body hurts, let's start when you're okay."

taehyung gritted his teeth, ready to hurl the coffee cup at jungkook's grinning face.

although it would be a lie if taehyung said his ass didn't hurt. because damn, his lower body did hurt so bad when he woke up. however, it greatly diminished with a hot shower and breakfast, but the pain still stike him whenever he moved recklessly.

getting on his bike might be a hassle right now, but it won't be enough to make him crash or something so why would he give jungkook the idea that he's indeed in pain?