21 : let me borrow your ass

⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮 ::

"oh?" jungkook grinned, cocking an eyebrow at the sudden boldness of the raven head.

the way taehyung hovered over him, his dick protruding and brushing against the younger's one partially- igniting something sinister in jungkook.

putting one hand beside the faded green-haired lad's head and one on his well-built clothed chest- pressing his palm against the younger's chest to feel his abs, taehyung lustfully looked into jungkook's amused eyes.

"i want to fuck you jeon" the aforementioned man tilted his head and chuckled at those words, irritating the older as usual.

jeon jungkook's chuckles are the cockiest ones. never fails to get on the raven head's nerves.

"with that fuckable face, you should be taking me kim. not the other way around" taehyung snickered at the younger's response, irritating jungkook the same way he did a few seconds ago.

"don't go on my face jeon because the way you're looking up at me makes you look no less than a whore with a loose hole"

jungkook's vein popped on the side of his neck as he grimaced, grabbing taehyung's waist hard as he glared into the older's eyes. "never knew you can talk any more bull shit than you already do. get fucking off me"

taehyung pierced his eyes on the man underneath him before he eventually got off him, sitting by the edge of the bed as he ruffled his already messy hair, bending down to take his pants that were lying on the wooden floor.

taehyung regrets for ever letting his lust to take control over him. it's downright embarrassing how jungkook denied him- it was the first time in his life to be ever rejected for sex like this. usually woman man everyone throws themselves on him so the raven head never really knew what it felt like to be rejected. and now when he knows, he has to admit it feels terribly bad. indeed humiliating.

however, what the raven head didn't notice were the eyes on him.

taehyung should have known being half-naked with a horny beast in the same room would do nothing but destroy him.

the moment taehyung bent down to grab his pants, his plump bare ass was exposed to jungkook who watched him bending down with his head plopped on his palm. his dick eventually turning hard from the glorious sight.

the younger licked his pierced lips, poking the silver ring on his lower lip while eye fucking taehyung who had grabbed his pants by then. wondering to himself how could a man have such a thick well shaped ass. he also wondered how it would feel to bury his throbbing cock inside that fine ass.