14 : be useful to me

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

what taehyung didn't expect was a smiling jungkook standing in front of him.

if being amused repeatedly by the same person was given as an award then jungkook would have it right now because taehyung as of now was hella amused by his behaviour.

he never expected jungkook to say hi with that smile. that heart-stealing bunny smile that the raven head didn't want to look at because god damn, jeon jungkook has the prettiest smile he has ever seen.

"hey" taehyung absently muttered, with a void tone as if it was an exhale of forced words.

"what are you doing here?" the faded green haired lad asked, rather looking curious than furious.

the raven head wondered why jungkook wasn't jumping down on his throat yet. why was he giving him the chance to even speak after what happened? isn't he aggrieved? or is he actually luring him out to kill him somewhere quiet? taehyung had several scenarios clouding his head.

"hello? earth to kim taehyung?" the faded green haired lad waved his hand in front of taehyung's face who blinked and fastened his eyes at him.

"i. . . i um i had something to talk with you"

"i bet you do. there's a lot to talk about after all" jungkook snickered, looking up at the sunny sky, squinting his eyes from the sunrays hitting his sight directly.

taehyung watched him, just watched how calmly the faded green haired lad acted as if they are on good terms as if they are friends. the raven head dreaded that idea but at the same time, he wondered what it would be like if he and jungkook never were so bitter toward each other and actually were friends? would it be as interesting as being enemies?

"you're lucky, today i got discharged and was on my way to jimin's place. if you reached any late than now, you would have lost the chance to talk because jimin won't let me meet you no matter what. i mean, it might not be that important for either of us so- yeah."

"can we sit somewhere comfortable and talk? if that's okay with you" the raven head offered, looking away when jungkook shifted his gaze from upward to him.

he nodded his head lazily. "sure, your place then?"

"huh?" taehyung hesitated, he was really not expecting all of this.

"i mean if you want to"

"i- yeah sure. let's do that" taehyung pressed his lips together before speaking again, "then. . . let's get into my car?"

"yeah"

𖥻𖥻𖥻

jungkook was in awe when he entered the kim taehyung's mansion. he knew this man was rich but he didn't know he was this filthy rich.