16 : a naked jungkook

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

:: 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ::

"oi! don't cross me!" Taehyung shouted from under his helmet once Jungkook accelerated, going way ahead of him. it was alright if it wasn't much distance but Jungkook was going out of his reach and Taehyung doesn't want to chase a young man down. he doesn't have all that energy since he was saving it for once they reach daegu. Jungkook was going to drain him out like never, he could feel that after all.

"I'm not going far!" Jungkook chuckled, his giggles mixing with the windy air that muffled his voice for the raven head to not hear clearly.

"oh Lord" taehyung sighed, already regretting his decision as he sped up as well to be in the same range as the faded green haired lad.

one thing that taehyung found troublesome yet admiring about Jungkook was his youthful energy. taehyung is only a year older than the faded green haired male yet he always felt such a vast age difference between them because of how lively and boldfaced Jungkook is.

Jungkook seems like an actual human while he? he isn't sure if he's worthy enough of being called a human with how dreary his personality is. his sadistic symptoms towards the other male and the egoism he always has carried with him should be enough to push the faded green haired boy away but here he is, going on a small trip to daegu with him.

just how the hell did they end up together like this?

Taehyung can't say he hates Jungkook's company wholly, yes it's deadening to deal with such a cocky man; not forgetting Taehyung loathes Jeon Jungkook with everything in him- yet there's this contentment of having a glimpse of Jungkook, to watch him unfold in front of him. because just see, in such a short time Taehyung has found out so many secrets about Jungkook, a man he hates so much. it's amusing to get to know someone else, someone who's living in a different world than him.

with that in mind, Taehyung glanced at Jungkook's back who was dashing forward no matter how many times taehyung tells him not to- smiling to himself as he accelerated again, at this point racing with the faded green haired lad.

speeding up their bikes like that, they reached their destination earlier than taehyung calculated to. since Jungkook didn't know where the narrow lanes were directed, he finally slowed down and let the raven head lead on.

soon enough they could see a duplex house surrounded by forests. a guard opened the gates once they arrived, when they got inside both males got off their bikes before removing their helmets. Jungkook ruffled his semi-long green hair while letting out a low grunt.

"that was fun" Jungkook stretched his arms and mumbled. although the raven head managed to hear him which made him chuckle. not knowing he was somewhat glad Jungkook enjoyed his ride here.