35 : deja vu

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟓 ::

:: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟑𝟓 ::

sneaking out of his own house like a thief was never something taehyung had ever thought he would do. but again, since meeting jungkook, there have been many things he's been doing that he never thought he would do.

going to the garage which was luckily at the backside of the house, taehyung silently took his bike out through the backdoor where jungkook's bike was parked. jungkook followed him behind and gently closed the door.

he never felt the need to be cautious of others or behave sneakily as if he had committed any wrongdoing. even during the numerous police raids on deville, while everyone else would flee or hide, jungkook would confidently remain at the gate, standing proudly as if he were the true owner of deville which in every aspect, he actually was.

running away — be it from police or his own feelings, was so hideous, so wrong but this? this doesn't feel wrong. sneaking out with taehyung as if he has committed the forbidden feels so right. it gave jungkook the rush of adrenalin and he hoped taehyung felt the same because of how he was grinning from teeth to teeth.

oh taehyung definitely was feeling the same.

as he held the handlers of the most forbidden thing in his life, he felt the thrill. he felt life coming back to him, perhaps jungkook being by his side added the fuel to it and he would do anything to always feel this way. taehyung was foolish to run away from what gives him happiness— to run away from jungkook. it was dumb and taehyung doesn't want to repeat the same mistake, never again.

"a round to deville, what you say?" taehyung offered first and jungkook being amused, nodded enthusiastically.

jungkook didn't know what made him happier— racing with taehyung or seeing taehyung happy.

maybe a little of both.

they got on their bikes and started the engine, taking the other route to avoid the guards in front of the gates.

"oh?" a deep, slurred voice let out a little laugh, sounding amused as it watched the live feed on the screen. the video showed two guys hopping on their bikes and riding off into the distance. quick enough, they disappeared from view, escaping the watchful eye of the cctv cameras.

"you broke your promise again, son"

chugging down more of the alcohol, the old man stood up and glanced down at his phone where he tracked the gps that he placed earlier in taehyung's bike without his knowing.

"i warned you. there won't be any second chances" grabbing the car keys, the old man smirked. "you brought this on yourself"