Issue #7

School the next day was... a stressful day for Penny. Ever since Ned had found out about Penny's alter ego, He had been spamming her social medias and phone number with questions. Primarily about being her "guy in the chair"..

At this point, Penny was just sitting in her chemistry class taking notes while Ned was leaning toward her to ask her various questions.

"Have you ever fought Captain America?"

"Yes."

"How does the Hulk smell?"

"With his nose."

"Have you ever held Thor's hammer?"

"No."

"Are you and Black Widow friends? Since you're both spiders?"

"No. She scares me..." Penny admitted, answering several more questions from Ned as she erased part of her notes to rewrite them.

Eventually the two friends had managed to make ot of chemistry and walked to their next class... P.E. A class that Penny had a love-hate relationship...

Primarily because Flash and his goons were also in that class. As much as Penny would love to beat them in every possible sport as Spider-Girl, she knew Uncle Ben wouldn't want her to use her gifts for such a petty cause... So instead of being the best in the school, Penny just let herself take all the hits to keep her secret identity...

Once MJ met up with the two, Penny silently forced Ned to keep quiet about the hero topic. So somehow he decided to make the topic that made Penny feel a tad worse...

"Hey, so you know that guy who helped us out with Flash? Well, I started tutoring him and he told me about how Flash is having a party since his parents are going to be far from home. Why don't we crash it?"

"Wait-You're tutoring people? Since when?" MJ asked, never turning away from her book as she used Penny as an indicator of where to go.

"Yeah. (YN) asked me to tutor him." Ned replied. "Anyways, he told me about the party and I figured we'd crash it. It did sound like he wasn't going, but I'm sure if he heard about us coming to crash it, maybe he'll come?"

"Why would we go to a party, Ned?" Penny asked, recalling that the last party she had ever been invited to was a birthday party...

"We could get the high school experience? Come on, we'll be party crashers! I think it'd be fun."

"Are you wearing the hat?"

"No...?"

"Then fine. I'm in." MJ sighed, almost speaking for her and Penny both. Nodding eagerly, Ned made his way into the Boy's locker room.

As he walked in, Ned headed toward his locker in the far back. As he walked in, Flash took noticed and aimed his football at Ned, throwing it toward his head until (YN) shoved the ball out of the way with his backpack.

Rolling his eyes, Flash left the two to their own devices. (YN) sighed, rolling the football toward their gym teacher so he could get the hint.

Walking Ned toward his Locker, (YN) sighed as he turned back.

"Ya'know.. You'd think he'd get the hint by now."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't really call him a genius. Still not going to his party?"

"Hell no." (YN) shook his head. Leaning back against the lockers, (YN) admitted that he had to help his father with some research. And since the intern might not make it tonight, he decided that he should work extra hard... even if his own father encouraged him to have a high-school life...