Issue #14

As she landed onto the Oscorp building, Spider-Girl was surprised to see that one of the glass panes of the ceiling had been moved. Not enough to be noticed by anyone who didn't care, but enough for someone to fit through.

After barely managing to squeeze her body through the opening, Spidey managed climbed into the lab. Looking around, Spider-Girl saw that there was another girl possibly around her age, maybe older, was placing a weird device onto the vault that (YN) had introduced her to on her first day of her internship.

Lowering herself along a web, Spider-Girl noticed that this individual was hanging along a wired device that was attached to the ceiling. As a clawed hand reached out to open the casing, Spidey webbed it and tugged, forcing the figure to jerk over toward her, revealing her identity to the heroine who caught her in the act.

 As a clawed hand reached out to open the casing, Spidey webbed it and tugged, forcing the figure to jerk over toward her, revealing her identity to the heroine who caught her in the act

Felicia Hardy. The Black Cat. This wasn't there first time meeting, as Black Cat made it a point to be bad enough to meet up with Spider-Girl on several instances, giving the two an... adventurous history.

She placed a strange device onto the lock of the vault, unlocking it in a matter of seconds. As she reached into the vault, she grabbed the V-252 liquid container and tried to strap it to her side, only for Spider-Girl to web it up and pull it out of her grasp, catching the container in her hands.

"Huh. Never thought I'd save this icky goo from the princess." Spider-Girl chuckled.

"Oh? Seems like I just got caught by the Spider-Girl. Just when I was getting lonely..." The thief grinned, using her wires to get closer to the hero.

"Easy Cat. I don't wanna fight."

"Aw, don't be cute. I don't fight spiders..."

"I just bat them around." Black Cat grinned, kicking Spider-Girl away. Leaping out toward a wall, she ran after the hero, who recovered and fired a line of webbing after him.

"Careful Spider. You remember what happened when you got your gunk in my hair" Felicia playfully warned, slashing and cutting through the various webbing that was launched at her.

"Painfully, Yeah. But c'mon, you were trying to rob Tony Stark." Spider-Girl replied, leaping out of the way as Black Cat slashed toward where she was.

"Come now, You make it all sound like just a job. Isn't it possible to find some pleasure in this business~?" Black Cat teased, freeing herself from the wall as he continues to chase after Spider-Girl, who kept her distance while holding the container.

"Business? I take it someone hired you to steal this goop then? Or did you just miss me?" Spider-Girl replied, though her leg was grabbed by Felicia as she took back the container with a smirk.

"Both~ In fact, why don't we split the take? I was given an indecent amount of money to steal this ooze. Something about scientific potential."

"Kitty, You know I can't go doing that. I'm not that kind of Spider." Spider-Girl answered, webbing Felicia's wrist to the ceiling. Slashing herself free, Black Cat smirked.

"Give me the night. I'll make you that kind of Spider~" Black Cat swore, tackling Spider-Girl from the air. The two fought against each other, though Spidey managed to come on top with her superior strength. With Black Cat pinned, Spidey heard the thief purring loudly.

"Sorry, Kitty. I actually have a new playmate now." Spider-Girl informed her, making Black Cat raise a brow.

"Now I'm really jealous. Whose the sweetheart?" She chuckled playfully, kicking the young Avenger off of her as she got to her own feet. "One of your fellow Avengers? I'd be happy to share~"

"Actually, No. Not at all" Spidey replied, though she was a little confused with where Felicia was taking this. Before she could think on it more, Felicia kicked her down and knocked the container out of her hand.

Before Spidey could catch it, the container crashed and shattered onto the ground and freed the strange liquid. In a panic, Spider-Girl caught Black Cat's next attack and tossed her toward the ceiling, webbing her hands together so she could try and get a moment to contain the experiment.

As Spidey looked around to see where the experiment had gone, Felicia took the chance to escape. She left the way she came, leaving the opening for Spidey to follow after her. Narrowing her eyes behind her mask, she continued to look around for the experiment.

"If I were some slime, where would I be... well, besides some internet video or game show..." She thought to herself. Still searching around, Spider-Girl's search was cut short as her spider-sense went off. As the lab doorway opened, her eyes widened as Dr. Martha Conners walked into the lab, wide eyed as Spider-Girl stood up on the table.

"D-Dr Conners! A cat burglar! Black Cat tried to steal one of your experiments!" She tried to explain. Before she could explain further, several armed guards rushed in and took aim at the hero.

"Spider-Girl, stand down! We have you in our sights!"

"What?! But I was trying to-"

"STAND DOWN."

"BAGH!" Spider-Girl groaned, quickly making her escape from the lab. Alarms blared throughout Oscorp as the young Avenger made her escape...