Issue #10

"Crazy coincidence seeing you again! And to think, we never even introduced ourselves. You first!" Spider-Girl grinned, holding the boy close as they both swung along another web line. Meanwhile the Lizard chased after them, crashing and destroying vehicles and terrifying the people that got in his way...

"(Y-YN) Conners..! That thing, It's my father..!" (YN) reminded her, trying his best not to panic as the wind violently brushed through his hair while he desperately clung to Spider-Girl.

"Father? Huh. You must take more from you're mother's side." Spidey chuckled, shooting another web. "Well, I'm Spider-Girl! I'm sure you know that. You can call me Web Head, Amazing, Spectacular, Friendly, Just never call me late for dinner."

"I know! The gene cleanser, We need t-to take him to OSCORP!" (YN) closed his eyes, feeling his heart drop as the two dropped further to the ground until Spider-Girl shot another web, swinging them back up. "Oscorp! Go to OSCORP!"

"It's back at Oscorp? Here I am thinking I left it in my other pair of tights!" Spidey grinned, enjoying the feeling of the boy clinging to her more than she can professionally admit.

Suddenly her spider-sense went off, which made her drop her web line and hold onto (YN), gently rubbing his back. "Shhh, Shhh. It'll be okay! I got us!" She assured him, feeling relief as they both barely avoided the Lizard, who leaped out toward the two. He missed, but managed to catch himself on the near by building, climbing along it to chase the two.

"HEY! Wallcrawling's MY  THING! You shoot a web, and I'll sue! Trust me, I have a REALLY good lawyer!" Spider-Girl shouted.

Fortunately the two had made it to Oscorp, where (YN) ran into the building with Spider-Girl and made their way to the lab, where Dr. Martha Conners and several other scientists were all doing their research.

"Dr. Conners! The gene cleanser, where is it?" (YN) asked his mother, who seemed confused... Up until the Lizard crashed into the lab, lashing out around and causing more damage than he had before. Several of the scientists quickly tried to rush out of the lab as security ran in, carrying nonlethal to attack and shoot at the Lizard. Unfortunately the shocks and nets only irritated the beast, causing it to slam its tail down and sweep some of the guards off balance, making them drop their weapons as they hit the ground.

With the Lizard distracted, Spider-Girl had (YN) and his mother run into Dr. Conners' private lab to get the cure while she turned toward the Lizard, who had just ripped a net off of his face. Roaring out violently, the Lizard rammed into another guard. Before he tried to sink his teeth into the man, Spider-Girl webbed up his face, pulling him back toward her. As the Lizard stumbled back, Spider-Girl reeled back and punched the beast in the face, knocking it down onto the floor. She grunted, rubbing her hand as she looked over toward the guard, seeing that he had an Avengers watch.

"Heh.. Nice watch." She chuckled, growing more worried as the realization came... The Avengers STILL haven't showed up yet.

With the lizard down and out, (YN) came out of the office with the cure in hand.

"Spidey!" (YN) shouted, catching her attention. Turning over, Spidey saw that (YN) held 

"Got it, Got it! Let's just hope the Lizard is in the mood to take his meds." Spidey hoped, webbing the lizard down. After being sure, for the most part, that the Lizard was restrained. "Everyone, behold! The world's largest-webbed down turtle!" She announced. With the Lizard still down, she webbed out the gene cleanser from (YN)'s hand, pulling him closer to her as well. Taking the cure from him, she pried the Lizard's mouth open, forcing him to take the medicine...