《Ch 8 Seven Years Ago》

🎵 Let Me Down Slowly

Hi, there. I had great rest and I just wanted to say that I know I haven't specified the characters by picking up particular people you are free to imagine whoever you want to but I always wanted Leonardo di Caprio to play the role of Oran Klark. Read to find out who he was.

Thank you so much for being so considerate and understanding towards my health and exams. I am really grateful, I surely have the best readers.

 I am really grateful, I surely have the best readers

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AS MR

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO AS MR. ORAN KLARK

▪︎|Author|▪︎

Back to the day when Anvika narrated the past to Eric...[Ch 65 Serenity Meets Chaos]

"It was seven years ago, when everything changed. Clarissa was supposed to leave for her health check up as her due date was near. The regular therapy sessions gradually showed their effect as she was recovering from her past, the suicidal thoughts and depression subsided. She began living again for herself and her daughter." Anvika spoke with a small smile.

"I still regret letting her alone to the hospital only if I had accompanied her that bastard wouldn't have gotten hold of her." She said through gritted teeth as Eric intently listened to her.

"I had an important session to attend at the museum as I was under training. As soon as I completed it, I immediately called her. You know Mr.Rutherford, she was glowing that day. So, calm and cheerful." Eric's lips tugged into a small smile as he witnessed Anvika's soft expression.

"I impatiently waited for Clarissa to answer the call. As soon as it got connected all I heard was her painful grunting as she pleaded that monster to leave her for the sake of her unborn child. The words he spoke still sends shiver down my spine, it haunts me till date."