《Ch 30 Festoon》

I am in tears of how you guys always stand by me.

I love you all.

Playlist:- Tum tum (Tamil version) play when asked.

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

"Don't tell me!" She exclaimed staring at a nervous Harshvardhan.

He just meekly nodded at her making her squeal in delight.

"YOU ARE GOING TO-

He immediately kept his hand on her mouth shushing her.

"Oh!" She bit her tongue in embarrassment before the delight surged in again.

"You are going to propose Tara Aunty." She whisper yelled making his eyes widen in surprise.

"How did you know?" He was flabbergasted.

"Come on! Don't you remember I was the one who caught you while you were practicing your speech as of how you would propose her for the first time. You had the same expressions. That's how!" She clicked her fingers as if trying to refresh his memory with a broad grin.

Suddenly he had a sad smile on his face as he spoke," Wish I had kept your promise of keeping her happy as well."

Her smile disappeared as well as she remembered that she had asked Harshvardhan more like took his word of keeping her Tara Aunty happy.

But things didn't work out as planned.

"Why don't you tell her the reason of what actually happened. I know it's late but-

"She knows." His words made her halt and stare at him in confusion and shock.

"She does?" He nodded his head at her question and sat on the floor dipping his legs inside the water patting beside him as a gesture for her to join.

Anvika did as asked and dipped her legs in the water as well she slightly shivered at first but soon adapted.

He took a deep breath before speaking,"How strange it is that the most important things about our lives revolve around you. You are aware about us more than anyone else." He spoke staring at her with unreadable expressions but warm eyes.