《Ch 15 Fitoor》

Lots of comments please!

The title of this chapter is an Indian word Fitoor which means madness or obsession.

|Author|•

"Have dinner with me. I am starving, what would you like to have?" Anvika's hold loosened on Adhiraj as she stared at him in disbelief he was behaving as if he was not going to beat the life out of a person moments ago. He picked up the receiver of the wireless landline on his desk to order cocking his left eyebrow at her to answer his question.

"I am out of here." Anvika spoke raising her hands in surrender shaking her head in disappointment and anger.

She turned around to leave only to get stopped as she felt her duppata being pulled. Anvika's eyes widened but it turned to its normal size as realization dawned upon her. She turned to meet his mischief filled eyes as he began pulling her towards him through her duppata. She withheld the delicate fabric and a tussle began between them.

"Leave it. Will you!?" She spoke through gritted teeth.

"Mac, get two delux Indian platter in my cabin from RoseWin Restaurant." Adhiraj ordered receiving an affirmative answer from the other end.

Putting the receiver back he began wrapping it around his knuckles slowly and she was being pulled towards him.

"Adhiraj!" Anvika chided him as her eyes turned fierce and she harshly got rid of his hold from her cloth luckily it was not torn. She spat out," Is this your ethic? You said that you won't bother me in my profession. Adhiraj I swear do not provoke me at the professional front you don't know what I am capable of."

She threw a glare in his direction before swinging the fabric on her right shoulder and began leaving. Anvika gasped when the strap of her hand was pulled and she directly landed on his chest.

"You are impossible. What are you even trying to do?" She asked agitated.

"Sit down so that we can talk in a civil manner." He said coldly releasing her from his hold.

Anvika just huffed in irritation he won't let her go if she doesn't listen to him so she decided to oblige. She was about to sit on the chair across his desk when he pushed it with his foot making her glance at him in confusion.

Adhiraj removed her handbag and kept it on his desk before dragging her towards his swivel chair.

"I can't sit here." Anvika panicked holding his arms tightly not wanting to sit on his chair more correctly said the CEO's chair.
In return he just rolled his eyes and made her sit forcefully keeping his hands on the armrest caging her in his broad frame.