《Ch 18 Pdharo Mhare Des》

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

🎵 De Taali...

The place was loud and lightened up, heels clinked against the marble floor as Anvika strutted inside the Golden Feather Club. As soon as she stepped out of her car, the valet took her to the guard who instantly recognized her and she knew it was because of him.

She thought of it as a place with people drowned in alcohol and substances, laying all over each other but it was completely different.  It was lively with its white Italian marble, fully furnished with navy blue velvet sofas, golden ceiling, a grand chandelier and the people surrounding the place, they seemed comfortable with each other enjoying the evening.

"You surely took my advice quite seriously!" Hearing the appreciation Anvika turned around with a smile noticing the person standing infront of her looking breathtaking in his outfit.
He raised his left brow smirking at her before speaking,"Gorgeous I must say. All thanks to my advice." He spoke before leaning against the bar counter where he signaled the bar tender  with his fingers and the latter seemed familiar to it as he turned around following the order.

Anvika titled her head raising both her eyebrows with a fake shocked expression,"Acting all haughty huh?" She questioned folding her arms across her chest.

"Well it's not my fault I was born hot." He said shrugging and sipping onto his drink served by the bar tender.

She rolled her eyes in return,"You know me since we were kids and you still think I would compliment you. Should I spell it out for you?" She spoke taking one step closer towards him.

He let out a hearty laugh,"Yeah, right." And with that before she could comprehend he swept her off her feet twirling her around.

"I missed you!" He exclaimed out of the blue.

"I missed you too! Now put me down." She giggled wrapping her arms around his neck.