《Ch 33 Night out 》

Welcome Charmers! Play the song Apne hi rang mein!!!

•|Adhiraj|•

•|Adhiraj|•

After catching the youngsters red-handed with drinks even though forbidding them for it and knowing about the stunt that Tara Aunty pulled everyone was sent off to their suites.

All Maharani Chitra Devi did was to order everyone to leave with a stern face. Virat and Arundhati weren't supposed to see each other till the wedding I don't know how hysterical Ramya Aunty will get once she gets to know about the whole lot of drama that happened tonight.

The mysterious aura of the Rathore queen has left numerous questions within our minds but that doesn't really concern me. I never really care what other people tell me to do except her.

The way she hugged me today was everything for me. The relief and happiness in her eyes for a moment felt as if I got her back.

I inhaled deeply staring at the starry sky from the porch as the wind ruffled my hair over my forehead.

Suddenly I was feeling guilty about those papers. Anvika still isn't aware about the fact that her parents are merging their restaurant, Avira with my company so that it flourishes abroad as well. I initially intended to inform her about it on her birthday. It was supposed to be a present to her from me along with the contract which stated that she must marry me in order to save her parents restaurant funding from getting dry and if she denied then Agnihotri Group of Co. would step back and seize all the restaurants they owned.

"Adhiraj!" A familiar voice chimed in pulling me out of my thoughts.

I turned around to look at my Aimee grinning at me and it was a sight to behold. Her eyes were gleaming with mirth and joy. Suddenly she began running in my direction and the next thing I knew was her crashing against me with her arms encircling around my neck. I was taken aback and out of reflex pulled her up from the ground and tightened my hold against her so she doesn't fall.Her figure dangled in my arms with her face buried in my neck.

I inhaled deeply trying to understand what just happened and above all her scent was amazing and body was warm against mine.

"Thank you." Her sweet gratitude filled voice broke my trance.