《Ch 7 Selcouth》

🎵 Ijazat

My god you guys are running low on patience🙄. Here it is enjoy and I hope I am not the devil any more. I felt like my teacher is high on my tail for home work submission....

Go on, your imaginations higher then Burj Khalifa!😂😂😂

▪︎|Author|▪︎

▪︎|Author|▪︎

~10:19 PM~ Silver Grace Paradise Apartments, London, UK

She immediately stood up and turned to face the man in her room whose aura gave out a handsome yet sinister beast. Her eyes wandered towards the latched door.

Why did I latched it? She reprimanded herself.

Letting out a shuddered breath Anvika noticed him gazing at her with amusement twinkling in his sea blue orbs and a malicious smirk on his full pink lips.

"You didn't answered my question yet?" He spoke leaning forward as his elbow rested on knees and he had that strange curios expression.

"What!?" She gritted out.

"Were you always this beautiful or my eyes our deceiving me just like your love did?" He said sarcasm lacing his tone. Anvika didn't miss pain and hurt he tried to hide underneath his arrogance. His words tugged strings of her heart making her feel guilty.

"Get out!" She thundered at him composing herself as much as she wanted him by her side she knew it wasn't possible and by the look of him he didn't seemed sane at the moment. His unusually calm aura was scaring her.

His playful smirk dropped and the surroundings turned chilly with change in his demeanor as his face grew dark and stoic. She trembled like a leaf fearing the consequences when his blank expression turned into a sly leer. He stood up and walked in her direction lazily with leonine power. She backed away as immediate response. He let out a humorless chuckle before standing few steps away from her.

"It's futile to run away you are caged." He whispered biting his lower lip.

"Who's running huh... this is my place and you!" She poked her finger on his chest pushing him a little,"are the one leaving." She seethed.