《Ch 23 With You And For You》

Hey guys!

From the whole crew and cast of the Chaos series:- Wish you all a very happy Diwali!

Here's your gift. A long chapter!

Tell me what are your favorite lines from Serenity Meets Chaos and get them posted on my Instagram account.

Follow me on Instagram for updates regarding the story and your favorite characters.

Instagram ID charm_bells631

▪︎|Anvika|▪︎

How are they here?

How can I be so stupid? They will obviously be here. Rani Maa, Bundel uncle and they are great friends.

I couldn't believe my eyes, as I witnessed them standing in front of me looking so etheral, the best couple one could ever see.
They had huge smiles plastered on their faces, she was wearing a white saree with work of pearl on its border, her ears and neck jeweled with pearls as well and her lustrous dark brown hair flaunting her beauty even more. Her husband looked nothing but regal cladded in a royal blue sherwani with golden linings adorning the cuffs and collar. His jet black hair with a hint of grey on the sides made him appear astoundingly handsome.

I didn't dare to blink  even for once fearing that it would be a dream and they will vanish. Today, only I was missing them so much and wanted to be in their embrace and my wish was granted.

It's been months since I last met them, knowing my work they didn't coax or pester me to meet them. They were aware how much their only child loved them but still I know  they wished to have me around even if it's for a day or two.

They hadn't noticed me yet and I was taking all the time capturing their presence in my eyes.

I felt a bump on my shoulder making me blink my tear laden eyes . I  glanced at the source and it was none other then Rishabh who jutted his chin and moved his pupils in their direction encouraging me to step forward. I immediately looked forward anxious if what I saw was speck of my imagination but too much to my surprise and immense happiness my parents were present in front of me for real.

I felt like I will burst out any moment. My legs felt like jelly, all I wanted was to run into their arms and cry my heart out but for  some reason I wasn't able to do so, something was stopping me and it might be guilt.

I was feeling guilty for not contacting them frequently, I was always kept tabs on them, their health and whereabouts through the security guards appointed for them but couldn't find the courage to have conversation with them.

How am I supposed to explain them about what I did with Adhiraj and especially why? Was I scared they will consider me wrong?

Yes! I was. That's the last thing I want.