《Ch 36 Tragedy Strikes》

•|Author|•

•|Author|•

Adhiraj was sitting on her bed in her suite. He checked the bathroom, the almirah but there was nothing.

Absolutely no trace of her.

As if she vanished.

When he marched towards her suite worried that something might have happened to her without any hint that he was in for a surprise. A devastating one at that.

The staff from the cleaning department was all set with his trolley to clean the suite to prepare it for another guest and diminish her lingering scent with  disinfectant and room freshner until Adhiraj scared him away. His one look was enought for the poor guy to scamper.

Her lingering scent was the only thing that kept his sanity intact for the time being. He will snap at any moment though as the sweet scent was fading away, running away from him the same way she did.

He waited for three hours when the said staff took him to the beautifully decorated courtyard where she promised to come.

But she never came.

She left again.

Leaving him hollow, empty and heartbroken.....F*ck No!

He wasn't heartbroken this time, he was livid. The demon inside him wanted to ravage everything that comes in his sight.

Adhiraj knew nothing wrong has happened with her because her parents and the Rathores knew that she left because of some "work emergency."

Eric, Clarissa, Kiara and Dia left as well.

As for Siddharth he was awfully silent. He didn't speak anything but just went inside his suite to pack and rest as they were leaving early in the morning.

He chuckled humourlessly at his fate.

The number you are trying...

*Smash*

The expensive vase kept near the bed was mercilessly smashed against the wall.

"Well played Anvika Dixit! Well played!"

He spoke to himself keeping his head in his hands. He began laughing. Sadistically.

"It's time that the hell breaks loose my love."He looked at the lock screen of his phone that had her picture as wallpaper grinning widely at him. It seemed as if she was mocking him for his stupidity.