《Ch 41 Red dress and Blue orbs》

~Happy new year~

•|Anvika|•

"I am making a mistake." I grumbled.to myself for the nth time.

Pacing around the empty corridor of the hospital my mind wandered around only one thought.

His invitation.

Why the hell does he want to have dinner with me? Why is he so hell bent? So irritating and so ugh!

I can't with this anymore!

I know I should be grateful to him for saving my life and I truly am but he just keeps getting on my nerves with his words and cocky attitude.

Ho la mia strada. (I have my ways.)

I sank into a seat nearby remebering his words.

His words, his way of talking, the softness and hint of amusement in his tone...... everything was similar to someone I know. Someone really close to me. He sounded like A-

No!

How can I even think like that? They are as different as day and night.

My brain is messing with me.

First I was planning to stay at that apartment where I had Adhiraj as my neighbour if not for Eric it would have been too late for me to realise it. Then I haven't told Dia about him.

Wait.....oh no!

Dia doesn't know about our alliance with Allerick.

I immediately stood up with that huge box in my hands and left to meet her.

She needs to know!

I was on my way dialing her number in my phone and wasn't paying much attention as I walked through the corridor and bumped with someone.

"I am so sorry-

"Head. It's Ms. Sahni!" It was Chris's panicked voice. I looked at the folds on forehead skin due to worry.

"What happened?" My eyes grew wide in panic.

"She fainted." We didn't leave a moment and rushed towards the room where was being treated.

Arthur stood outside with his hands folded against his chest.

"How is she?" He turned around diverting his attention towards me. My face must have been red and tear stricken by the time I came here running

"Her stitches opened up. Doctor told me it's due to fatigue and stress. She needs to rest. Nothing much to worry about." I sighed heavily as he stroked my back gently to calm me down.