《Ch 43 The Deal》

If I get 300+ votes and 100 comments for this chapter I will publish ch 44 on 19th Jan and if not toh fir intezaar karte rehna.

•|Anvika|•

•|Anvika|•

The screams were replaced with silence. Adhiraj was still staring at me with no hint of fear or remorse.

I was about to look at the dead when Adhiraj threw the gun and didn't let me turn around. He held my hand and dragged me out of that creepy room.

"Anvika." I felt someone shaking me.

"Huh." I was still in trance when I saw clear glass of water in front of my eyes.

"Here have it." Adhiraj was standing in front of me with a glass of water while I was sitting on a bed in an exquisitely beautiful room.

When did we reach here? I was too shocked to pay attention.

Anger took over as I swatted the glass from his hand and it splattered on the floor.

"What were you thinking back there? What did you do Adhiraj?" I yanked his collar.

"I killed him." He stated the obvious.

I gasped at his audacity.

"There's no point in talking with you. I want to leave right now!" I yelled at him.

"You can go!" I just glared at him and moved past to leave before he spoke and I stopped.

"But before that we need to make a deal." He replied leaning against the edge of the side table folded his arms across his chest.

He looked hot. Wait! Let's not go there! I must have finally lost it for swooning over him in such a situation.

"What deal?" I asked cautiously.

"I am a mafia but a businessman as well. A powerful one at that who always make sure he gets the profitable end." Adhiraj smirked.

"You need me to fight against him and I must get something in return." His eyes were glinting.

"I didn't come to you to make a deal. Eric did and I will ask him to call it off." I spoke and began walking away.

"He has one of the best securities in the world. Why do you think he came to me and made the deal?" He asked and I pondered over it.

"What do you want in return?" I asked and somewhere my mind repelled me because of it.

"Marry me." He didn't even think twice before speaking.

"I will not." I connoted it rather fiercely.

What does he think of himself?

"Then I won't be helping." He shrugged but I didn't miss the sadness that he was hiding behind the mask of nonchalance.