Introduction

ISHAAN MALHOTRA

A hot handsome hunk with height of 6'2 with honey orbs, sharp jawline, smooth black hairs and muscular body. He is the CEO of Malhotra Industries. A Workaholic person with no heart for the world.  In business world he is known as a devil. But for Saanvi, he is completely different. He is so protective of her. He is like 'harm me I will spare you, But touch a strand of her hair and you will find yourself buried under 6 feets'. 

SAANVI KHURRANA

A cute bubbly girl of height 5'3 with beautiful ocean blue eyes, a small nose and plump lips. She has a petite figure. She is very innocent and sweet. Her innocent smile can make anyone's day better. She is very close to Ishaan. She loves to draw and sing. Her parents died in a car accident. So Malhotra's adopted her. She is the apple of eyes of the Malhotra's.

RAYAAN MALHOTRA

A handsome hunk with black orbs and muscular body. Younger Brother Of Ishaan Malhotra. MD of Malhotra Industries. Loves his family a lot. Saanvi is like a little sister for him. Loves to tease her a lot. 

MISHKA SINGH

A model by profession. She is very Possessive about her things and doesn't like to share. Daughter of a Famous Business tycoon. She is very beautiful.

Mr & Mrs Malhotra

Mr Raghbir and Mrs Ishita Malhotra. Parents of Ishaan and Rayaan. Adoptive parents of Saanvi. Loves them a lot.

Mr &Mrs Khurrana

Mr Vihaan and Mrs Saarya Khurrana. Parents of Saanvi. Dead in an accident.

 (Imagine anyone you want)

This story is only imagination. The characters, events, places and everything is fictional. This Book is copyrighted by the author.