Chapter 19

Saanvi's POV

I was woken up Aan as usual. He gave me his breathtaking smile, my heart skipped a beat. His chocolate orbs were shining, and his smooth black hairs were messy, giving him a cute look.

I stared at him for a minute, and he just averted his eyes, maybe he felt awkward. Bad Saanvi. Very Bad. It was very unusual of me, I never stared at him like that.

" Wake up doll, it's time, or you'll be late for your college” He said, ruffling my hairs and walked into my closet. I stood up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I walked mindlessly into his closet and took a black suit for him. But then it hit me, Aan is grounded for two days, and he will be staying at home, so dad will drop me today.

I sighed and picked up a gray t shirt and black sweatpants with black stripes on it. Then I saw Aan entering, and he frowned, seeing his t shirt and sweats.

"What? Oh, did you forget that you are grounded” I asked him and that's when he realized that he have to spend his time at home, without doing any office work.

“ Damnit" He groaned, and his face had a scowl. I chuckled at My Cute Aan.

"Well, you should have thought before using those sweet words in front of our family. You very well know that mom and dad punishes us if they hear us using those sweet words" I said sarcastically.

He sighed, and I am sure he must be cursing himself in mind. I controlled my giggle and said, " Aan, you shouldn't have called her that 'b' word"

"I know doll, I just lost my control, you know right. I… I just lost it when they said that I proposed her which was clearly a lie” He said and rolled his eyes at the last part.

“Did you like her” I asked him suddenly, and he became silent as if thinking something. After a minute, he said 'yes' and that's when I felt that his words were stinging my heart. My eyes watered involuntarily, and I just looked at the ceiling.

“ I am going to take a bath” I left the room and I could feel my eyes burning with tears. I entered my room feeling helpless.

What will he do now? Will he leave me for her? Will he give her all the attention? Will he talk to her just like he talks to me. Will he fulfill all her wishes and dreams just like he fulfills mine. Will he love her as much or more than he loves me.

I admit, I am jealous of that girl. I don't want Aan to leave, to love someone else, to fulfill someone's dreams. I don't want her to be with my Aan.

I felt so helpless. What should I do. " Yeh kya ehsas hai jo mujhe satati hai. Yeh kya hai jo mere sukoon mujhse cheen rahe hai. Yeh kya hai? Yeh kaise ehsas hai" I asked myself as I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks.  (What is this feeling that haunts me? What is it that is taking away my peace from me? What is this?)

I was having my breakfast sitting beside Aan. He was probably looking at me, not only he in fact I can feel everyone's eyes on me except Rayaan who wasn't present here as he had early classes and left with Aan's car.

" Are you okay princess" Mumma asked concerned

"Yeah, mom. I... I am fine?" It was more like a question than an answer.

“ Are you sure?" Dad asked and I nodded.

No, Saanvi you can't let Aan knows that you are not happy with him liking that girl. It can't happen, okay . I said to myself and finished my food quietly.

" Dad, can I drop her please" Ishaan request dad. Aww my Aan wanted to drop me.

" Do you want me to increase your punishment" dad asked sternly and Aan shut up her mouth. It's better not to instigate dad.