Chapter 21

Saanvi was curious to know who the guest is and why their mom is excited. Ishaan helped his mom in making dishes, all the while trying to get information who are the guests. But, poor boy, couldn't find anything.

“ Mom, don't treat me like a kid in front of the guest, and please don't tell them about my punishment, "Ishaan pleaded before going to Saanvi's room.

He chose a floral flared casual knee-length dress for her and arranged her books which were shattered on the table. He shook his head at her pic and asked her pic" when will you stop messing your room doll"?

He went to his room with a small smile. His heart froze for a second when he saw her holding his gray hoodie. She was smiling at his hoodie and kept it close to her heart. The simple action of her made Ishaan's flutter. He stared at her lovingly. Oh, how much he wished that he was in the place of his hoodie. He felt so Jealous of his hoodie.

Saanvi has come to select the dress for her Aan. She selected a gray hoodie which had full sleeves with a black sweatpants. He will look so handsome in it. She smiled at his hoodie and kept it close to her heart. Just like the hoodie, Ishaan is so close to her heart.

Feeling someone's eyes, she snapped her head towards the left and saw Ishaan staring at her. His eyes held some emotions which she couldn't pinpoint. She felt so embarrassed and her cheeks heated up, bringing a light red to chubby cheeks.

What will he think of her now… A pervert. So bad Saanvi. So Bad. She scolded herself and looked at Ishaan and gave a cheeky smile," Aan it smells so good. Which perfume you used?”

She asked whatever came in her mind and left the hoodie in bed and ran like a kid. Ishaan chuckled at her childishness. But what was she doing with his hoodie? A question arise in his mind and he ignored it.

" Chiii.... Saanvi. Too bad. Was it necessary to act like a pervert. What will he think of me now. Will he think that I am pervert? How will I face him now. Mummmyyy... I wish the earth to open up and swallow me. I am the biggest idiot of the world. " She scolded her and whined.

"Yeah, an idiot who has a crush on her best friend” Her inner voice mocked.

"So what, it isn't a world disaster that I like my best friend. I happened. What can I do now" Saanvi defended herself.

She heard a horn of a car and slapped her forehead. “ Uff... What can I do of you, Saanvi. The guests are here, and you didn't even get ready… " Saying this, she ran towards washroom.

Ishita and Raghubir welcomed the guest happily. "Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Singh. And Hello Dear" Ishita welcomed the middle-aged couple and their daughter.

“Hello Aunty…. I am Mishka" She introduced herself with a smile and bent down to take Ishita and Raghubir's blessings. They were surprised but blessed her .

When Ishita heard that Mishka is a model, Ishita assumed that Mishka will be bitchy girl but after meeting her now, she understood that her assumption was very wrong. Only if she knew, Mishka was trying to get into the good books of Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra.

“Come inside” The welcomed inside and the three took seats. Rayaan came downstairs with his charming smile and greeted the guest.

" Mr Singh, this is my younger son, Rayaan. " Raghubir introduced with a small smile.

" You can call us uncle and aunt" Mrs Singh said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, nice to meet your uncle and aunty" Rayaan said. He greeted Mishka and talked for sometimes. Mishka was waiting impatiently to have a glance of Ishaan.

She was here not to meet these old people but to meet her Greek god, Ishaan. The one who stole her heart and peace. "Where is Ishaan" Mishka asked which earned a teasing smile from Mr and Mrs Malhotra.