Chapter 7

Author's POV

Ishaan was confused of his growing feelings. He likes the weird flipping of his heart. He likes how he feels when Saanvi is around. He feels contented whenever she smiles. He feels like his heart bleeding whenever he sees her tears. What's this feeling which is making him feel restless and still gives him peace.

He likes what he feels for Saanvi, but is it right? Ishaan groaned and kept tossing in the bed. What should he do? He had started feeling something more than friendship for Saanvi. What's this feeling which is keeping him awake and making him dream at the same time. " If it continues like this, I am surely going to end up in some mental asylum. Should I consult a doctor? What if I have some disease and have to be admitted? Then who will take care of my doll. Without me, Saanvi won't co-operate with anyone. What will happen to my doll."

Even in his distress, he was concerned for Saanvi. Poor boy didn't know that he was having the symptoms of Loveria. Love; the feeling which is indescribable, incredible yet overwhelming and comforting. The most beautiful thing which can only be felt.

Ishaan kept tossing in the bed and was thinking about Saanvi. After hours, he gradually fell asleep. The last thing in his mind before he fell asleep was Saanvi, Her comforting and soothing smile.

" Aaaaannnnn" Ishaan was woken up by his favorite alarm's sound. His doll's shouting. Saanvi was trying to wake up Ishaan who was sleeping like a log free from all tensions and confusions. Usually ishaan was the one who wakes Saanvi up, but today Saanvi woke up by herself. She didn't saw her Aan when she woke up, so she came to his room and was amazed to see her Aan still sleeping. He never sleeps this late. Is he okay? She touched his forehead like Ishita do whenever Saanvi, Rayaan or Ishaan catch fever. She tried to call him, but there was no response from him, so she shouted in his ears making him startle and wake up.

Ishaan looked at Saanvi who was having a concerned look. "Aan, are you okay? Why were you sleeping this late? Do you have fever? Should I tell mom that you have fever, so she will call doctor uncle and uncle will come and give you injection" Saanvi blabbered while holding his hand. Ishaan's heart fluttered, hearing the Concern filled voice of his 10-year-old doll. He again felt that unknown sensation in his heart.

"Calm down doll. I am fine. And no, you don't have to call mumma. Your Aan is fully fine. " Ishaan said, taking her in his lap. Saanvi frowned at him. Ishaan knew why she was frowning, so he took her fragile hand and kept it on his forehead and said, "Believe me I am fine"

Saanvi's frown was replaced by a smile. Her smile made him smile involuntary. Saanvi kissed his cheeks innocently, but her innocent action had stirred something in him. Ishaan suddenly felt awkward and he smiled awkwardly. Saanvi ran towards his closet and took out his denim jeans and white t shirt with a blue jacket. She kept it in the bed and said sternly, " Go and fresh up. I don't want you to get late on your 1st day in college. " Saying this she ran out of making Ishaan chuckle at her antics.

" Why did I felt so awkward when she kissed. She usually kisses me every day. Then what changed, that I suddenly felt so awkward. Uggghh.... I will surely end up in some asylum." He groaned and slapped his forehead.

After getting ready in the dress Saanvi had chosen, Ishaan went to Saanvi's room. He smiled seeing her looking here and there frowning. "Doll... I had already packed your bag. So stop frowning and come; otherwise we will be late" Saanvi's lips curled up, and she ran and jumped around him saying "what will I do without you".

" Come on Drama queen, let's go" He held her hand, and they went downstairs. Saanvi was continuously talking and Ishaan was silently listening to her with a smile on his handsome face.

" Gooood mooorninggg mom dad" Saanvi sang, making them hide their smile at her cute greetings.

"Gooodd morningg princesssss" Raghubir sang making Saanvi giggle. She hugged Ishaan's arm and smiled at Raghubir.