Chapter 42

Author's POV

Saanvi intertwined her hands with Ishaan's, while having a confused expression on her face. Saanvi was deeply looking at the rings in front of her and with every ring that came in front of her eyes, her expression changes... Scowl, Frown, Smile, and okay, okay expression.

Ishaan was enjoying her expression and suggesting her to look more rings. " Aan, there is no ring that I want " Saanvi pouted looking at her Aan.

" Show us some more rings. It should be expensive and simple too, " Ishaan ordered the salesman and the man went to take more rings.

" Aan I don't want an expensive ring... Just simple but elegant. " Saanvi said with a soft smile.

" Okay madamé " Ishaan spoke in a thick Spanish accent, making her giggle at him.

The man came with more rings and the couple searched for the one they wanted. Then Saanvi found simple and elegant rings... Just the ones she wanted for them.

She squealed in happiness, gaining the attention of the staffs, who looked at her like she had grown 2 heads. She smiled cheekily and tried not to show her excitement. Ishaan chuckled at her and asked to pack the ring. On the way back home, Saanvi couldn't stop gushing about the rings they brought, making Ishaan smile at her adorableness.

" It's my engagement today. I am getting engaged to my doll... I can't believe it. Yippee" Ishaan whispered to himself grinning and jumping like a kid. Today is one of the best days for Ishaan and Saanvi. Their engagement.

His happiness has no bounds. She will be his, forever. He couldn't wait more. Cladded in a dark blue suit, Ishaan was looking dapper. His hazel orbs were twinkling with happiness and excitement. His smooth hairs were perfectly gelled, and he looked like a Greek god.

After their confession, Ishita and Raghubir fixed their wedding. Today is their engagement function and only family members are present. Their wedding will be private as Ishaan wanted it to be private until Saanvi's graduation.

" Waiting for you meri jaan ( my life) " Ishaan mumbled staring into her picture which is hanged on his room.

Saanvi could be seen drying her hair. Her face was glowing. Her sparkling blue orbs were twinkling. A permanent smile was etched over her lips. She was delighted that she will be his wife within this week. Yes, their marriage will be held within three days and both couldn't control the smile on their faces.

Love is a magical feeling. To love someone and being loved by the person feels so serene, but getting married to the person you love is the most wonderful feeling.

Saanvi wore a dark blue off shoulder gown. Her skin was glowing. She let her hair open and styled it with a tiara and wore a simple set of jewelries. She looked like a doll. A Barbie doll.

" Your doll is ready Aan" Saanvi whispered looking into the mirror with a smile.

The guys were waiting for the ladies in the hall. Ishaan's eyes were desperately waiting to crash into her blue orbs. He so badly wanted to see her.

" Uggghh... Why these ladies take so much of time to get ready. " Rayyan groaned and placed his head on Raghubir's shoulder.

Raghubir chuckled hearing him and patted his son's head and said. " Get used to it, beta (son) these ladies take hours to get ready. "

" But their beauty will be worth the time" Ishaan said with a smile and the guys agreed to him.

Ishaan heard the sound of footsteps, and he snapped his head towards the sound only to get mesmerized. Saanvi was heading towards him with a smile on her face. She looked like a doll. A blue Barbie doll.