Chapter 1

Author's POV

It was a cool and breezy evening. The day light had begun to drain away. The sun still casted a faint yellow light. The city was as usual noisy. Little Ishaan was sitting with his little brother Rayaan. Ishaan was sulking. His parents had forcefully took him to meet his father's best friend instead of letting him play football with his friends. 

His mom was happy and was telling about his father's best friend. Rayaan was listening to his mumma. While his dad seemed excited to meet his best friend after years. Little Ishaan was sitting at the back and was drawing circles on his hands mumbling ' no body loves me'. His parents ignored and sighed at their boy's drama.

They reached a big mansion. Ishaan looked around sulking. His dad held his hand and took him to the mansion. They were warmly welcomed by Mr & Mrs. Khurrana and hugged them. 

"Hey Junior Malhotra, why are you sulking" Mr Khurana asked Ishaan. 

"They kidnapped me" Little Ishaan accused his parents with a pout. 

"What?... They kidnapped my innocent boy. Son Don't worry. Your uncle will rescue you" Mr Khurrana said with a fake gasp and widened his mischievous eyes

"But I don't have any uncle" Little Ishaan said with a frown. He looked so adorable that Mr Malhotra couldn't help but to kneel down and pinch Ishaan's chubby cheeks.

"Ouch... It hurts" Ishaan said and pinched Mr Khurrana's cheeks. Mr Khurana gasped Dramatically.

"Haww.... Its hurts ...." Mr Khurana said wiping his imaginary tears thus making Ishaan chuckle. Mr & Mrs Malhotra smiled seeing the duo. 

" What are you dude? 5 year old"  Mr Malhotra said and laughed at his friend.

" Don't laugh at my uncle dad... I don't have any uncle so from now on you are my uncle" Ishaan scolded his father and said the last part looking at Mr Khurana. Mr Khurana hugged Ishaan and twirled him making him laugh.

" You are blessed with such a cute boy" Mrs Khurana said looking at Mr Khurana and Ishaan

"Yeah we are with these 2 naughty boys" Mrs Malhotra said and ruffled Rayyan's hair who was clinging to his mother.

Ishaan stopped giggling when he saw a middle aged lady coming with a small baby. He looked at the baby curiously. Mr Khurana saw this and took him to the baby.

"Princess... Look who is here to meet you. " Mr Khurana cooed at the baby. 

The baby looked at Ishaan with her beautiful ocean blue eyes. Ishaan felt something in his heart and he smiled at the baby.

"Oh my god... She is so cute" Mrs Malhotra exclaimed seeing the baby.

"Yeah... She is so adorable. Man she is going to break so many hearts when she grows up. Whats her name.? " Mr Malhotra asked.

"Kamla" Mr Khurana said grinningly and all the head except The baby and Ishaan's  snapped at him. His wife shot him a glare. Mr Khurana gulped.

"You and your naming skills are the worst. Dude in which century are you living" Mr Malhotra scolded him.

"Stop it man.... I was joking." Mr Khurana said and chuckled.

"Mr Khurana and his jokes are the worst." Mr Malhotra said and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah... Mr Khurana and his best friend Mr Malhotra are the worst." Mr Khurana exclaimed dramatically.

The two best friends laughed at each other. Ishaan was Observing the baby. She is so tiny. She has blue colour eyes. Her hands are so small. She looks so beautiful. She looks like a doll.

"Doll" he called her. She gave him her toothless grin. Ishaan forwarded his little fingers towards her and she happily clutched it and giggled.

"Aww my baby." Mrs Khurana cooed at her.

"So meet our four months old cutie pie. Saanvi Khurrana." Mr Khurana said happily. He was looking at his princess with so much of adoration, compassion and love.

"Saanvi" Ishaan said. Saanvi giggled at him. Ishaan felt a connection with her. An attraction, which he couldn't understand.

"Can I play with her"Rayaan asked to his dad.

"No, you can't. She is mine doll" Ishaan said possessively.

"Why ?" Rayaan asked his mother. He sounded like he would cry any second.

"Obviously you can play with her. " Mrs Khurana said to Rayaan ruffling his hairs

"No. She will only play with me" Ishaan again said and the elders were amused at his possessiveness.

"Why will she play with you. She will only play with her papa. Isn't it princess?", Mr Khurana asked his princess.

"No she won't play with you. Doll you won't play with anyone.ok" Ishaan glared at Mr Khurana and asked Saanvi who giggled and nodded like she understood what Ishaan said

Her father was shocked seeing his princess siding with Ishaan. He faked offend and said "this is not fair princess" The elders laughed at his Drama.

Ishaan ignored his comment and started making faces infront of her. She was giggling happily. " Seems like Saanvi likes Ishaan" Mrs Khurana commented.

They spend the evening together and Ishaan didn't leave Saanvi even for a second. Ishaan was not ready to leave Saanvi. He cried a lot. His parents promised him that they will take him again to meet Saanvi. But Ishaan wasn't listening to anything. He didn't wanted to leave his doll. He even pushed Rayaan when he came to play with his doll. He clutched his fathers hairs in a tight grip and screamed when they tried to take him forcefully.

Mr Malhotra was amazed at his son and his newly found possessiveness. After a lot of convincing, scolding,screaming, crying and forcing of 1 hour, Ishaan finally agreed to go back to his home.

Ishaan was feeling like he was leaving an important part of him so he asked his uncle to take care of his doll 

"Uncle, aunty please take care of my doll. She is so small aunty. Dont leave her alone." He said and looked at the crying Saanvi

"Doll I will miss youuuuu... Please don't cry. Baby I will come soon. Ok. Love you" he kissed Saanvi's little hands and unwillingly left with his parents.

Hope you liked this chapter. I know its short. I will try to write long chapters and will update soon (hopefully.)