Chapter 43

Author's POV

The sky was leaden. The wind was icy and withering. The sleety rain continued to drizzle down, wetting the grounds. Unknown to the beautiful and soothing pitter-patter of the rain, Saanvi and Ishaan could be seen kissing.

Saanvi was laid beneath him, holding his nape and Ishaan hovered over her tiny frame. He was careful as he didn't want to crush her with his weight.

When Saanvi felt breathless, she tried to push him and Ishaan instantly pulled away. They took heavy breaths, trying to gulp as much of the oxygen they could.

But before Saanvi could recover fully, he made her breathless by kissing her neck. Her chest was heaving up and down due to their contact. She unconsciously ruffled his hairs and leaned more into his touch.

Ishaan groaned, feeling the softness of her skin. She was so delicate and soft. He started peppering kisses in her neck. She moaned closing her eyes feeling him.

He sucked on her skin, making it a mark. He kissed her collar bones, traced her neck with his jaw. All the while Saanvi was lying beneath him, enjoying the things he was doing to her body.

Saanvi breathed heavily when his hands cupped her right chest side. Her mouth parted and Ishaan saw her breathless form.

She felt his breath near her ear. She shivered involuntary. Not because of fear, but because of nervousness and the foreign feeling.

“ Aan" His name came out as a moan as he tightened his grip a little. She didn't know what to do, whether to stop him or to let him do everything he wanted.

" Sshhh.... Calm down doll. " She opened her eyes and looked him, who was having a soft smile on his face. He moved his hands away and held her left hand and kissed on the knuckles.

“ I won't do anything, which will make you uncomfortable. Koi jaldi, koi zabardasti nhi. Intezaar karunga uss din ka jis din tum mere pass augi. ( There is no rush or force. I will wait for the day, when you will come to me) " he kissed her forehead lovingly.

He was ready to wait for her, even if it takes years. The only thing that matters is her comfort, not his desire. Saanvi's eyes got teary listening to him.

“ How did I get this lucky?” she asked him. She herself didn't know what she did to deserve him and his love.

" I, too, wonder, how did you get this lucky. How did you get this handsome, hot, sexy, caring, Ishaan Malhotra? “ He asked her with a mischievous grin.

She shook her head and slapped him lightly. “ Self Obsessed "He chuckled.

She finally noticed the rain and smiled. “ The weather is beautiful” She said in his mind.

" You are more beautiful" He said as if understanding what she said in her mind. She looked at him smiling innocently that made his heart skip a beat.

They were lost in each other's eyes when they heard a loud banging. Ishaan frowned. " Who is here at this time," Saanvi shrugged.

He stood up and walked towards the door. Saanvi adjusted her hair and dress and walked behind him.

Ishaan opened the door only to see Ishita standing there crossing her arms over her chest. " Mom... What...Aahh" Ishaan couldn't complete his sentence as Ishita twisted his ears.

" Mom... What are you doing" Saanvi asked horrified.

" Mommm... Aahh" Ishaan started to wiggle away jumping like a monkey.

" What are you doing here? In her room? Just because you two are getting married doesn't mean that you can sleep together before marriage” Ishita asked sternly making Saanvi embarrassed.