Chapter 5

Today was Saanvi's first day at school. Saanvi was excited and Ishaan couldn't stop worrying about her. He kept remembering her to call him if she doesn't like the teacher or the school.

"Stop worrying Aan"Saanvi said to Ishaan who was packing her bag. (Story worrying Aan)

"How can I not worry, doll? You are going to school. Listen if anyone teases or bully you, just came to me" He told her and like an obedient kid Saanvi nodded. His parents shook their heads at Ishaan.

"Aan... Me no bull, why buly me " Saanvi asked innocently making Ishita and Raghubir laugh. (Aan... I am not a bull, then why will they bully me)

"My innocent princess " Ishita and Raghubir said kissing her cheeks.

Ishaan smiled at his doll and said, "Because some people don't know that you are not a bull. " Rayaan said and Saanvi frowned adorably.

"Me no look like bull" Saanvi said with a pout. Rayaan chucked at her and said "But they don't know that you are not a bull" Rayaan said and everyone except Saanvi and Ishaan laughed at him. (I don't look like bull).

Saanvi looked at Ishaan with a pout and Ishaan said to everyone sternly which made them stop their laugh "Stop bullying an innocent child. My Saanvi doesn't look like a bull. Saanvi look like a doll "

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Saanvi who was pouting cutely at them. "Obviously, our Saanvi looks like a doll. " Raghubir said and picked Saanvi and twirled her, making Saanvi giggle.

"Dad carefully. Doll hold dad tightly" Ishaan said with concern filled voice. Raghubir rolled his eyes and said, "Dear son, I can take care of my daughter. You don't have to interfere between me and my princess"

"Dad... No scoling Aan" Saanvi said with an adorable pout. Raghubir sighed. Saanvi don't let anyone scold her Aan. For Saanvi everything starts with her Aan and Everything ends too. Her mornings start with Ishaan and nights ends with Ishaan. Ishaan is the one who feeds her every day. Ishaan is who selects dresses for Saanvi. If Ishaan gets late from school, she would start crying and Raghubir and Ishita can't console her. Ishaan loves doing every single thing for Saanvi. He loves when she plays with the toys he selected for her. He loves when she kisses him before going to school. Both of them had became each other's necessity and peace.

Ishaan picked Saanvi from his dad's arms and kissed her chubby cheeks, who smiled at Ishaan. “Raghubir what are we going to do with them. Ishaan changed a lot in these years. He became more aggressive and Saanvi is the only one with whom he is so calm. And Saanvi she don't let us punish Ishaan for his rude behavior. " Ishita said looking at Ishaan and Saanvi who were hugging each other.

"Let's hope for the best. Kids let's go... "Saying this, Raghubir asked the kids to get in the car.

Ishaan was sitting in his classroom. He couldn't help but to worry every second about Saanvi. What would be she doing? Did someone scold her? Did anyone make her cry?

“Ishaan what are you daydreaming" His math teacher asked him sternly. “ You are being absent-minded a lot. Should I call your parents."

"Sorry Miss...." Before Ishaan could continue the bell rang indicating the school time has ended. Without thinking anything, Ishaan took his belongings and ran out of the class making the teacher and other students surprised and confused at his behavior.

Ishaan ran towards the nursery section where his doll was standing with a cute frown. Ishaan took a breath of relief and called her. Hearing his voice, Saanvi's frown was replaced by a full-blown smile. She ran towards him, screaming "Aaaannnn"

Ishaan got scared when she ran towards him. Saanvi, once, fell down and hurt her knees when she ran once. So, whenever Saanvi runs, Ishaan gets scared. Ishaan ran towards Saanvi when she was about to stumble, he protectively held her.

“Doll, are you hurt? You are fine, na?" Ishaan asked Saanvi and checked her for any scratches or wounds.

" Saanvi is file Aan" (Saanvi Is Fine Aan )Saanvi said giggling and hugged her Aan who hugged her tightly yet carefully.

" Don't run like this doll. What if you get hurt like last time" He asked her with a concern filled voice. He can't see his doll's tears and pain.

"Don't wolly Aan. I won't run if you not wit me " (Don't worry Aan. I won't run if you are not around me) Saanvi said to her Aan.

Ishaan broke their hug and kissed her forehead, making her giggle. "How was your class? Did you like it?" He asked her excitedly.

"Yesh, it good. So many child like me and big lad like mom and i shaid eveyone i am not bull" (yes its good, there were so many kids like me and an elder lady like mom. I said everyone that I am not a bull). Ishaan giggled at his doll's innocent talks.

Ishaan, Saanvi and Rayaan were picked up from School by Ishita. She asked them about their days, and they replied with enthusiasm except for Ishaan who was fully concentrated on his doll who was making faces and talking.

After reaching home, ishita asked the kids to freshen up while she took Saanvi with her to give her a bath. After freshening up, the kids had their snack and Mrs. Malhotra got a call from Ishaan's class teacher.

His class teacher complained about Ishaan. "Mrs Malhotra Ishaan has become so rude and unresponsive in classes. He has become absent-minded. I hope he is not facing any problem. Sorry to interfere, but do you and Mr. Malhotra's relationship is okay. Is that what is affecting him? " His class teacher asked genuinely concerned for Ishaan.

"Yeah, Everything is absolutely fine between us and Ishaan is fine. I don't understand why he was behaving like that in classes. Thanks for your concern I will talk to him” Mrs Malhotra said and hanged up.

She saw Ishaan sitting beside Saanvi who was coloring flowers. "Ishaan, come with me. I need to speak with you, " His mother called him.

"Mom not now. Doll is coloring a rose ". He said without looking at his mom. Ishita sighed and sat beside Ishaan and asked "Ishaan what's with your behavior nowadays. You are becoming more and more aggressive and ill-mannered day by day. It is a good manner to ran away from class when the teacher was talking to you.?

"I am sorry mom. I was so tensed about Saanvi that's why I ran away like that. “ He said genuinely. His mother smiled at his concern for Saanvi and said. "It's okay, Ishaan and don't repeat it.” His mother said and kissed his forehead.

Ishita picked Saanvi without any warning, which made her shriek. "Aww... My baby get scared" Ishita cooed at her. Ishaan smiled looking at his doll who was nodding her head adorably.

"Did you make friends, princess" Ishita asked. Ishita loved Saanvi like her child. She wanted to have a daughter, but she couldn't conceive after Rayaan's birth.

"Noo... Saanvi no neel fiends... Saanvi hav Aan" (Saanvi doesn't need friends because Saanvi have Aan) .Ishita was surprised hearing Saanvi, while Ishaan was unable to stop grinning.

"And why is that..."Ishita asked. Ishita know Saanvi is also possessive like Ishaan. Saanvi doesn't like to share Ishaan. Saanvi is fine with everything until she has to share her Aan and his attention.

" Cos Saanvi have Aan "(Because Saanvi have Aan). Saanvi said getting up from Ishita's lap and sat on Ishaan's lap.

Ishaan smiled at his doll adorable reply and hugged her tightly saying "I love you my doll, my everything"

" I lub u tooo my Aan" Saanvi said hugging him. Ishita ignored their possessiveness and asked . "Princess why don't you address Ishaan as bhai (brother) like you call Rayaan " Ishaan's smile was replaced by a frown. Saanvi looked Ishaan who looked at his doll.

"Saanvi have one bhi and one Aan. (Saanvi have one brother and one Aan). Saanvi said and Ishaan's frown was replaced by a full-blown smile.

"Mom... She can call me any names, i don't have a problem with it, until she has none. " Ishaan said to his mother. Genuinely, Ishaan also doesn't like to be addressed as Saanvi's brother. He doesn't feel good if someone addresses him as Saanvi brother. He doesn't feel good if someone address him as Saanvi's brother. He loves to be known as her friend but not brother.

I know I am super late. I hope you guys will forgive me. I have classes and I am trying my best to update regularly. Please forgive me.