Chapter 12

Author's POV

There was pin drop silence. No one had said any words. Ishita and Raghubir stared Ishaan, who was having a neutral face. But inside he was a raging bull who was trying his best to not show his anger. Rayaan snapped his head towards Ishaan expecting to see a raging bull but to his utter surprise Ishaan was sitting without any expressions.

Saanvi was confused. She didn't like it. Not even a bit. A proposal had come for her Aan. She doesn't like to share him with anyone except for her family. But what will happen when Ishaan will get married? She will have to share, Ishaan? But then, if he gets married, she wouldn't be having any rights on Ishaan's like she has now.

But she is being selfish, right? Just because she doesn't like to share Ishaan, he can't live unmarried, right? Saanvi looked at Ishaan and found him expressionless.

Why isn't he saying anything? Is he happy that he got a proposal? Is he going to marry her? Is he going to say yes?  Various thoughts invaded her mind, making her stomach churn in fear.

A part of her wanted him to reject this proposal. She wanted him to say no. She wanted him to stay unmarried. Furthermore, she wanted him for all herself.

But isn't it injustice? He can't live like a bachelor forever. Today or tomorrow, he has to get married. He will have his family and children. There will be someone in his life who would be his wife, his love, and the mother of his children, and will be the most important part of her Aan's life.

She looked at him and expected him to say something. A part of her wanted him to say no. Another part of her wanted him to meet the girl. A part of her heart was paining. Another part was a Little bit happy, thinking he will be happy with his family.

Ishaan was sitting there calmly and that shocked them to the core. Because Ishaan usually gets angry whenever his mother asks him about his girlfriend. He gets angry whenever his mother tries to set a blind date for. He gets angry whenever his parents asks his opinion about marriage. But today he didn't utter a word. They expected him to shout, yell and break some things. But none happened.

Ishaan was controlling his anger. Just for the girl who was sitting beside him, who is the love of his life. He doesn't want her to see the demon in him. He doesn't want her to get afraid of him. So, he took the fork which he dropped when his mother told about the proposal and started eating. The rest of the family was bewildered by his behavior. They seem astonished. They didn't expect him to be calm and silent. But little did they know that he was controlling the demon in him from lashing out.

He took a bite and asked everyone, “why aren't you guys eating? "Mrs. Malhotra's eyes widened as she heard her son. Her son is surely someone who loves to give surprises and shocks.

They looked to each other and had their food silently. In between, Ishaan could feel the eyes of his family on his every move. He finished his food without any tantrums and stood up and said “NO” and left the dining.

His family was expecting his denial. But they had a little hope in them. Saanvi felt a little happy hearing his denial. She smiled a little, but seeing Ishita's dejected face, her smile, and happiness flew away. She felt guilty for being happy when he rejected the proposal. She shouldn't be happy. Right?

"Mujhe lagi ki woh maan jaayega" Ishita said with a sad face. Raghubir put his hand on her hand as a sign of comfort. ( I thought he would agree.)

" Its okay, Ishita. He is just 26 not 62 so don't worry, he will come around. " Mr Malhotra said comforting his wife.

" Par kya jata hai ek baar milne mein" Rayaan butted in.  " I have never seen bhai with any girls other than mom and Princess" Rayaan sighed, making Saanvi more guilty.( Why can't he just meet her)

The started to think in her mind. '  Its my fault. He never befriended anyone for me. For us, we are each other's best friends, partners, secret keepers and for me, he is my everything. He scolds me like a mother, fulfill my every wish like a father, protects me like a brother, teases me like a sister, and loves me like a lover. Like a perfect guy, he makes me feel special. One day, someone will enter my life with whom I will marry and live my life. But what about Aan.  If he continues to run away from girls and their proposals, he will never get married. I should do something for him.' She was determined to talk to him about the proposal.

Saanvi stood up and walked away. Ishita and Raghubir called her and asked her to complete her food, to which she nodded negatively and said that her stomach was full….

Ishaan strode towards his room with urgent strides. His eyes had turned red due to anger. He was furious at the girl's family who had sent the proposal, and even angry at his family. He heard that 'parents can understand their child's unsaid feelings and words' But can't his parents see the love in his eyes for Saanvi. Can't they see how much he adores her.

He pushed the door and entered his room and took heavy breaths to control himself. He started counting to calm his anger, but it couldn't be of much help. So, he took a pillow from his bed and threw it Away. Then he took other pillows and threw it away. He took the blanket and was about to throw it, but a sweet voice stopped him.

"Aan" Saanvi called him softly. She knew he would be angry so she wanted to check if he is fine or not. As she expected, Ishaan was angry, it was evident from the pillows that were laying here and there in his room.

Her voice. The sweet melody. His anger had flown away just by hearing her voice. That's the effect she had on him. She was unaware of her effect on him. She was unaware of the fact that her smiles and giggles made his day.  She was unaware that her tears felt like a needle piercing through his heart.

For sometimes both just stared at each other. Their eyes met.

Blue against Hazel.

They were lost in each other's eyes which reflected guilty, adoration, hurt, warmth and care for each other.  

Ishaan calmed down at her sight. His heart beat rose, and he stared at his love. No one can see their heart, but he can because the person standing in front of him is his Heart.

Heyyy guys....

Hope you all are fine and enjoying the story. I just wanted to ask you guys that how should I write ? In Author's POV or the Person's POV. Tell me. 

Like, comment and share please