Chapter 29

Ishaan took her in his arms, making her startle. Their hearts beat against each other. They started breathing heavily. Butterflies erupted in her stomach and she shivered. Ishaan felt home. He got the peace he was missing from yesterday.

Saanvi wrapped her one dainty arm around his frame, placing her head on his shoulder. She felt heaven. She knew he was her safest place. She felt protected around him.

After hugging each other to their hearts content, both pulled away. Saanvi gazed her Aan who was looking so exhausted. Her heart pinched, seeing dark circles around his hazel orbs.

Ishaan cupped her face, checking her injuries. His eyes fell on her head, which was wrapped in a bandage. He felt a stab in his heart.

Unknowingly, a tear rolled out from his eyes. He had carried her so delicately in his heart and soul.

Her tears, her ignorance, her distress, her injuries had affected and hurt him more. He felt guilt. He couldn't protect his doll. If he had taken proper care of her, then she wouldn't have been lying here. It's his fault.

“ I am sorry” Ishaan whispered. Various emotions passed through his heart. Guilt. Pain. Regret. Hurt.

“ It's my fault. I should have protected you. It was my responsibility to protect you. I failed you, doll. Your Aan failed you" Before Saanvi could respond, Ishaan said with a sad smile directly looking into her eyes.

She could feel the pain in his voice. She felt a stab in her heart, seeing his distress and tears. What she feels for Ishaan is strong. A way stronger than a crush.

“ It wasn't your fault” She whispered, holding his hand.

“ No, it was mine. I had promised to protect you, save you from every danger, but I failed. It was my fault that in my anger and insecurity I had avoided you. I am the reason you are lying here. It's my fucking fault… I am “Before Ishaan could complete his sentence Saanvi put her finger on his lips making him shiver and stare at her.

She had enough. How can he blame himself for something which wasn't his fault.?

" Shh... No more words. What were you saying, it's your fault? Of course its your fault. You are the one... The one who.. Who forced me, right? You are the one who slapped me. Isn't” She mocked him.

“ Aan it isn't your fault. It's that perverts fault. They don't know how to respect girls. And about your anger, i know in anger you will always screw up things. You hurt me in your anger. But I know you were also hurting with me." Ishaan stared at her with heavy breathing. Saanvi shivered slightly at the contact of her fingers with his soft yet cold lips.

" You didn't fail me Aan. You are the best. You mean a lot to me Aan, More than you can imagine. " She confessed with a soft smile, directly staring into his eyes and removed her finger. Ishaan almost whined at the loss of contact, but covered up with a cough.

" It can't justify my mistake" He said stubbornly, cursing himself. Saanvi sighed.

“ No… If it's your fault, then it's equally mine fault. I was who bunked the college and got down in the middle of the road” She said making him narrow his brows.

That's looks hot… Duh.

“ What? Did you bunk the college? Why the hell did you do that? Why the hell did you get down in the middle of the road? What were you doing in the middle of the road? And why didn't you call me or dad if you wanted to bunk your lectures?”

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the most moody person. The great Ishaan Malhotra.

Ishaan questioned her with a slight raise in his voice. How can she be so irresponsible? What if something have happened to her. The thought made him shudder inwardly.

“ I bunked the college because I wanted to meet you. I called you and your words hurt me. I felt so bad when you said my talks are rubbish” Saanvi complained, making him regret his words.

Regret rushed through his heart, making him look down. “ I didn't mean it”. Her talks are anything but rubbish. No way. He can hear her whole life and will never get enough.

“ I know Aan. But remember, Aan words have power. They have a great impact on people. It can inspire as well as destroy people. They can pierce your heart. So be careful with your words. Once they are said, it can only be forgiven, not forgotten. " Saanvi said with a soft smile and Ishaan stared at her.

" I am sorry" He said .

“Not accepted” Saanvi said looking away with a mischievous smile.

" What should I do to make you accept madam "Ishaan asked playfully, controlling his smile.

“ What will you do?” Saanvi asked, wiggling her brows.

“ Whatever you say” Ishaan replies bowing his head, making her giggle.

" First, I don't want to stay in the hospital. You know I hate staying here. It makes me feel sick " Saanvi whined, making Ishaan smile. His doll is back to herself.

“ Secondly, I don't want any soup as my breakfast. I want my proper breakfast… Umm… Sandwich, pancakes and juice will do. Yup" Saanvi said excitedly like a kid, making it impossible for Ishaan to stop his grin.

"I want to know what was Mishka doing with you ?" Saanvi asked, suddenly startling Ishaan. He wasn't expecting her to question him like this.

He frowned. How did he know Mishka was with him. Seeing his frown, Saanvi said " I heard her" He realized how she knew.

He sighed and said, "she just barged into my office. “ He rolled his eyes, remembering her behavior. That girl was crazy. A total defective piece.

Saanvi smiled, seeing the irritation on his face. She was about to confess her feelings, but she frowned when a knock disturbed them.

" I think Mom, dad and Rayyan has come” Ishaan said getting up. He opened the door and his blood boiled seeing the person in front of him. He clenched his fist and grounded his jaw.

Heyyaa...
I hope you are fine. I just want to say that please support me. Please do share the story, comment and vote. Its a humble request guys. Please just lemme know your reviews.