Chapter 6

It was a bright and sunny day. The sun shore brightly in the blue sky. Even with the breeze, the air remained thick and hot. It was a Sunday and Raghubir decided to spend the day with his family. 

The men's were swimming in the pool when Ishita came with Saanvi and some drinks. Upon reaching the pool side Saanvi squealed, gaining attention from the men. Saanvi sat near the pool with Ishita. Ishaan's lips curved upwards, seeing his doll. 

" Lo Aa gai Attention seeker"  (here comes the attention seeker) .Rayaan teased Saanvi. Rayaan loved teasing Saanvi. He can tease and annoy Saanvi until his brother and father makes a move to support her.  Ishaan shook his head at Rayaan's remark. 

"What can I do if I get attention without doing anything? What's my fault? I have charms which you don't have. “ Saanvi said, rolling her eyes.

“ Whatever makes you sleep at night, " Rayaan said sarcastically. 

"Aan" Saanvi said with a sweet smile. While Rayaan face became pale thinking that Saanvi called Ishaan because he teased Saanvi. 

Rayaan looked his brother who had an emotionless face.  "I swear bhai (brother) I haven't done anything. I said she is an attention seeker just to rile her up. I didn't mean it. Not only that, but I swear on mamma. “ Rayaan blabbered. 

Saanvi started laughing, hearing Rayaan's blabber. The rest of the family smiled, seeing her laughing wholeheartedly. Ishaan was staring his doll. He felt something unusual seeing her like this. He couldn't pinpoint what's it. 

“Oh my god, Bhai ( elder brother) You are such a chicken. You got scared just by hearing Aan's name. I was telling you that Aan makes me sleep at night" she said between her laugh. Malhotra's burst into laughter. Rayaan playfully glared Saanvi and later laughed. 

" Come here princess I will teach you how to swim" Raghubir called her after sometimes.

"No.... Dad i don't want to swim" Saanvi said making a terrified face. Ishaan chuckled at her and called her " Doll come here I will teach you" 

"Noooo... I don't want to... Please Aaann" Saanvi whined. 

"And why you don't want to learn how to swim. Princess you can be a swimmer or think what will happen if you slip into water. You will get drown. " Raghubir tried to convince her. 

" I won't get drowned" Saanvi replies confidently.

"And why is that" Ishaan asked wanting to know about her theory of not getting drowned in water.

"Because there will be my superman. He will save me" Saanvi said confidently with a smile.

"Princess superheroes doesn't exist in real" Ishita said and chuckled seeing Saanvi's frown.

"Yes doll. Superheroes exist only in stories and cartoons so stop frowning and come here i will teach you" Ishaan said and swam towards her. 

"Noooo... I have a superman. My superman. A superman who saves me from getting scolded, he feeds me, he plays with me, he makes me sleep, he wakes me up, he fights with everyone for me, he secretly gives me chocolates, he sings for me, he dances for me, and he helps me in homework. I know he will also save me if I ever get drowned. " Saanvi said with a cute smile, and everyone's attention was on her. Ishaan looked at her with some emotions.

“It's you Aan. You are my superhero. My Everything. My Aan" Saanvi said and Ishaan's face was adored with a beautiful smile. He hugged her. Ishita and Raghubir were amazed at the 10-year-old girl's belief and trust in Ishaan. 

“So I don't have to learn swimming. You will be there to save me right” Saanvi asked Ishaan breaking their hug. 

"Yeah, I will but" Ishaan was intercepted by Saanvi. "There is no but. I trust you"Saanvi said confidently, leaving no space for arguing with her decision. 

" You trust only bhai." Rayaan said rolling his eyes. 

"Stop being a jellyfish bhai (elder brother)" Saanvi said playfully and swam towards them .Rayaan playfully glared her, but his glare turned into smile soon when Saanvi hugged Rayaan. 

"I trust you too my jellyfish but.... Not more than Aan" Saanvi said and Ishita shook her head. 

"I know attention seeker. I love you..." Rayaan said with a smile but when he saw Ishaan looking at them with a face "i don't like it" he gulped and quickly added "sissy.... I love you sissy" 

"Love you tooo biggy bother" Saanvi giggled. Rayaan broke the hug and twisted her ear softly. Saanvi screamed dramatically. 

"Rayaan leave her ear right now" Ishaan shouted at Rayaan who quickly left her ear.  Ishaan glared at Rayaan and said, "never repeat it” Rayaan nodded his head.

"Aan leave it. I was acting. I didn't get hurt " Saanvi said and jumped on Ishaan's back, making Ishaan smile at her. "Love you too bhaiya (Elder brother) Saanvi said to Rayaan who smiled seeing her antics. 

"What about us princess" Ishita and Raghubir asked folding their hands faking disappointment.

"I don't like you guys because i love you" Saanvi screamed, making them chuckle and Ishaan close his ears due to her loud voice. 

"Spare my poor ears doll" Ishaan said teasingly..

"Aaaaannnnnnn..... Letssssss goooooo" Saanvi screamed in Ishaan ears, making him glare her playfully. But his glares never affect her, as she knows her Aan can never be angry at her. 

Saanvi kissed his cheeks, making Ishaan's heart skip a beat. She had kissed his cheeks many times. But with passing time, something in him is changing for Saanvi. He can feel a weird flipping sporadically. What's these feelings? He is clueless. Maybe it's because Saanvi is the only girl with whom he spends time. He should spend sometime with someone else. Then perhaps he would stop feeling these. However he likes these weird flipping. What should he do? Should he let these feelings go, or should he go with these feelings? 

Ishaan took Saanvi to her room. Saanvi was still clinging on his back. On their way to room, Saanvi was singing carefree and Ishaan couldn't stop the smile on his face.

He took her to bathroom and made her stand and went out. He then came with a towel and her clothes. “Wear it and come downstairs we will have lunch” He said to Saanvi 

After taking a short shower and wearing blue t shirt and black shorts which were selected by Ishaan. Saanvi ran towards Ishaan's room. 

Ishaan was in his closet when Saanvi entered his room. Ishaan never locks his room so that Saanvi can enter anytime. Ishaan was in a blue casual track pant with a towel hanging on his shoulder. 

"Hmmm..... What should I choose?" Saanvi said, looking at his closest. She is the one who selects clothes for Ishaan. Ishaan chuckled and picked her up."Choose anything and I will wear it" Ishaan said making her smile.

Saanvi looked at his t-shirts with a frown and selected a black t-shirt . "This will look good. " She said, making him chuckle. "This will look good, and I will look handsome". Saanvi giggled at Ishaan.

Ishaan came wearing the t shirt she selected for him. He saw her jumping on his bed happily. When she saw him, she raised her hands and called him"Aaannn" .

Ishaan went towards her and bend so that she can hop on his back. Saanvi happily hopped on. "Aan we are looking same" Saanvi said pointing their clothes. 

"Yes my doll, we are twinning"He said happily. Ishaan was a very reserved person for the world except Saanvi and his family. They reached the dining table, and he made Saanvi sit beside him. Ishita served others, while Ishaan served Saanvi and himself. 

They had their lunch with a lot of teasing, banters and talks. Ishaan had started to feel something different for Saanvi, but his innocent mind used to ignore it. But now the feeling have become more intense. He decided to ignore it for now and concentrated on Saanvi's talks.

Ishaan's Age : 18 years

Saanvi's age : 13 years

Rayaan's age : 16 years

Are you excited to know how Saanvi's and Ishaan's innocent friendship turns into passionate love? ? I hope you are loving this story. Please let me know your reviews.