Chapter 33

Saanvi was sitting in the hospital bed with a frown. Ishaan sat beside her and was talking to her, but she wasn't giving any expressions apart from a frown. He sighed at her stubbornness.

“ Why are you so stubborn, doll? " Ishaan asked her calmly.

" Again this ignoring... at least look at me for god's sake” He Said, getting irritated by her ignorance. He can't withstand her ignorance.

“ What's happening here” Raghubir asked coming inside with a smile.

“ Your princess is acting stubborn. “ Ishaan complained with a smile.

" And why is that" Raghubir asked placing his finger on his chin.

" I want to go home" Saanvi said to Raghubir, pouting and entirely ignoring Ishaan.

" But doll... You aren't well. You need rest and if you are at home, you won't take rest. " Ishaan said in a concerned tone.

" Dad please...pleach. I will take rest. I promise. Pleachhh... " Saanvi plead with her puppy eyes, thoroughly ignoring Ishaan.

“ Ohk fine. Stop giving me that look. I will talk to the doctor. Happy now? “ Raghuir said, making her smile.

" Dad... But we can't take her home now. She is injured" Ishaan pointed out concerned. Raghubir smiled at his concern.

" If someone wants to stay in this boring room and hospital, then let them stay. I intend to go home" She said looking at Raghubir, making him chuckle at the cute face she made.

Ishaan controlled the smile which was forming on his lips without his will.  His doll was indirectly telling him that she intends to go, and no one can change her decision or stop her. How can she be so adorable?

Ishaan shook his head and headed towards the doctor with his father for arranging her Discharge papers.

“ You love her, don't you? “ Raghubir asked Ishaan, making his breath hitch. How did he get to know?? Ishaan questioned in his mind. His heart beat quickened its pace and a frown married his brows.

" Even a blind can see how much you love her. The way you reacted made it crystal clear," Raghubir answered Ishaan's unasked question.

Then why can't she understand it? Why can't she understand that he loves her? Why can't she understand that he can't see her with someone else? Why can't she understand that he can't lose her? Why can't she understand that he is afraid to lose her? Why?

" Yeah. I do love her" He agreed. Raghubir noticed the shine in his eyes when he accepted his love for her.

" How long?" Raghubir asked.

" Eight years, two months, fifteen days” Ishaan answered truthfully. It's been 8 years he had realized his love for her. Eight Years he has been craving for her love.

Raghubir was stunned, hearing him. Eight years, He felt like a worthless father, who didn't acknowledge about his son's feeling. He failed as a father.

“ How much do you love her" Raghubir asked

" I love her to the square of infinity. I don't exactly know how much I love her. All I know is, she is what I want, what I need. I need her for my survival because without heart, life isn't possible. And she is my heart” He confessed, making his dad shock at the depth of his love for Saanvi.

" Why do you love her so much?" He again asked.

“ I don't know, maybe because of the way she calls me Aan or perhaps because of the way she smiles, might be because of the way she holds my hand. I don't have any idea why I love her. Do you know why the sun shines? Do you know why we breathe? Do you know why our hearts beat. ? It's all natural right. Maybe my love for her is also natural. I don't know why I love her. Just I love her" From his sound, it was crystal clear that Saanvi means the world to him. The world he loves the most.

Raghubir sighed and placed a hand on Ishaan's shoulder. " Dad, don't tell me, my feelings are wrong. It's pure. My love for her is true, and I'm not concerned about what others think if that's what you are going to say now” Ishaan said shaking his head.

“ I was not going to say anything like that. Don't do anything which will make you regret afterwards. Words and actions can only be forgiven, not forgotten. So be careful. Don't take any action or decision in anger. Give her time, make her fall for you but never, I repeat Ishaan, never Force her to love you. The consequences won't be good” Patting his shoulder with a warning, Raghubir went away.

“ I won't force her dad, but if I have no other option, then I will make her helpless. So helpless that she won't have any other option rather than loving me” Ishaan mumbled to himself.

Saanvi didn't utter a word to Ishaan and now that matter had started to annoy him more and at last his patience broke.

" Talk to me, dammit. I can't take your ignorance anymore” Ishaan said getting frustrated by her ignorance. It's been a day, Saanvi had started ignoring him. It wasn't easy for her, too. Every damn second felt like hours. She wanted nothing more than to hug him and talk to him about her feelings.

But it was necessary to make him understand his mistakes, so she controlled herself. Saanvi was sitting in the bed when Ishaan barged inside, looking hot in a black t shirt and white sweatpants.

He started to speak with her, but she totally ignored his presence very. It was very difficult for her, but necessary too. Finally, getting frustrated with her ignorance, he allowed his anger to take over his calmness.

“Why are you ignoring me for that fucker? Does he mean more to you than me? Open your mouth and speak something. Damn it !” He yelled furiously. His eyes turned red, blood shot.

Saanvi bite her lips to control herself from saying something. She wants him to understand his mistakes, and the only way she came up with is to avoid him.

“ Are you two dating? Do you like him back” He asked gritting? Just like that, the thread of her patience broke. His words hurt her badly.

“ Why do you care whether I date him or not?" She spat furiously, trying to control herself from crying.

“ Because you are mine dammit…. My fucking heart" He shouted at the top of his voice. To hell with hiding his feelings. She is his. He will wreck the whole world before allowing her to date some bastard.

Hey guys... I hope you are loving the story. If time permits please check out my short stories too.

Vote, comment, share and follow please.