Chapter 39

Author's POV 

Saanvi's and Ishaan's life was beautiful. Their morning started in each other's arms, and nights ended in each other's arms. They felt like they are living in a fairy tale. Everything was so surreal and heavenly for them.

The Malhotra's didn't know they have a couple in their house. Yes, Raghubir knows, but he didn't know that Saanvi and Ishaan are a couple now.

Life was going smoothly for them, with their hugs, kisses and silly banters and Ishaan's flirting. Ishaan apologized to Aarav and Mishka,  the next day, after their confession.

He was hesitated to apologize as, he hasn't apologized to anyone except Saanvi, that too a few times. But this time, he apologized because he was aware of his rude behavior.

He was thankful to them. It was weird right. The people he thought will separate him from his doll had actually brought them closer.

Saanvi is staring at the full moon, which was shining brightly. Her face was illuminated by the moonlight and the soft breeze made her hairs flutter.

“ What's my doll is doing” Ishaan asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

She smiled at his touch and leaned more into him. “ Staring the Moon. Isn't it beautiful”

“ Yes, breathtakingly beautiful. “ Ishaan whispered in her ears, staring at her with so much love.

Saanvi turned her head towards him and said, " I was talking about the moon”

“ And I was talking about mine” Ishaan said, kissing her cheek.

Saanvi flushed under his intense gaze and averted her eyes. His effect on her was increasing day by day. He can make her go crazy with his one smile. His face can illuminate her mood. His tired face, makes her sad. For her, her every mood started to revolve around Ishaan, her Heartbeat.

" Don't avert your eyes from me doll" He said, gently cupping her face and locking his eyes with hers.

Blue against Hazel ….

“ You know, I love your eyes. They are so blue, your eyes are like the ocean in which I want to drown. I will never get tired of staring into them” Ishaan said with a soft smile making her heart flutter.

" Why are making me fall for you more and more?" she asked, making him chuckle.

" Well, that's cuz you are making me fall for you more and more every damn second. " He said, smiling mischievously.

Saanvi smiled shyly at him and kissed his nose. " Give me your phone… I want to click our pics" Saanvi said excitedly.

" Doll, what's the need for clicking pictures.” Ishaan asked annoyed as he wanted to spend time with her, he wanted to talk to her not clicking pictures.

“ Duffer… Pictures are memories, they connect us to our past, they remind us of the people, places, and feelings. “ Saanvi said, slapping his forehead.

"Okay madam... Let's click some pictures and make memories” Ishaan said making her grin like a kid.

They clicked many pictures of them hugging, kissing, making funny faces and both spent their time enjoying.

" Huff... I am tired... Aaan I want my energy boozer... chocolates" Saanvi said sitting in bed  and acting tired as if she came back after running two or three kilometers.

" Drama Queen... I will get you some water and chocolates" Ishaan said chuckling at her.

Saanvi stared at his retreating figure and blew a flying kiss to him, mumbling” I love you my heartbeat”