Prologue

Xiao Zhan gasped hard when he was able to. He opened his eyelids which seemed to oppose his decision. But when he was finally able to open his eyes to the blinding like white light—he glanced around unable to comprehend what's happening.

All he saw was sickening white walls surrounding him and a beeping sound next to him which kept continuously making its sound.

With a frown he got himself up from the lying position he was and stood up eventually from the bed he was sleeping or whatsoever. But when he turned back to where he was lying—an inevitable gasp left his lips.

What he saw left him in utter shock that made him close his eyes tightly and then open them again just to make sure he wasn't dreaming or anything. But the the scene in front of him remained unchanged.

There he saw his own self, dressed in white lying down in the bed with wires connected down to his body. He glanced back at his own self and realised he was indeed wearing the same. With his shaking hands, he reached for his body lying on the hospital bed as he assumed.

But his fingers only went through the lying body. Zhan was left breathless for a second—unable to understand anything. He wondered if it was one of his crazy dreams but he didn't felt as if it was take at for a split second.

Am I dead?
But...the heart monitor still shows that my heart works....

"Will I be able to go back if I tried so?"

<<~>>

#Disclaimer

Dw it's all hail to Zhan top supremacy again.

Next I want to warn you that some content in here might be triggering and might be sensitive topics. Continuing is your decision.

The italics will be mostly the inner thoughts of the character or flashbacks.

Currently third work so don't expect me to be perfect but I can assure you that the plot will be very intriguing to you all.

I actually got inspired by this Korean drama called, Hotel Del Luna (watch if u haven't cuz that's a masterpiece) Might and might not be some same like scenes in here I'm not sure.

Please show some love for this humble creature's work which were written instead of studying because of course studying is boring @-@.

~Hsera