XZ: Ghost

Zhan was surprised when Yibo actually bought him Gucci and Chanel. Not in any of his mind thought that the other had that much money despite that shady house he was living.

"How do you even have that much money?" Zhan asked earning a shrug from Yibo.

"I have my ways." Zhan gave up trying to get answers from the younger and continued still being fascinated over the clothes he was bought with. After finally choosing a one that screamed his style he asked,

"Now?" after he came back from changing. He followed Yibo's eyes and saw the other was far lost in staring at him. Chuckling—Zhan snapped his fingers so the other would break from his own trance.

"Oh ah! Now? What do you mean by now?" Yibo asked trying to hide the fact he was embarrassed knowing the other caught his stare.

"I mean what are we going to do now? What did you do for past years in this..I don't know being a ghost?" Zhan said failing to find the best words to describe.

"I'm not a ghost okay? I'm just something in between dead and alive." Yibo said.

"But how come it is possible? I'm still not sure if I'm just dreaming or not." Zhan said making Yibo sigh.

"It is somehow possible okay? Now stop asking questions and show me which hospital you are in. I heard some ones like you actually gets stuck outside without being unable to return to your body." Zhan widened his eyes in return hearing it. But when he thought for a moment being with Yibo like this and being released from all the ties in world seemed relaxing.

"You know a way for me to get inside my body actually?"

"Maybe I'll be able to find when I clearly see for myself." Yibo said as Zhan nodded his head. He couldn't help but to realise Yibo probably want him gone soon.

They were walking inside the hospital as Zhan tried to re-call which room he was in.

"Are you like invisible to people now?" Zhan asked as Yibo nodded.

"Must be cool to be able to be invisible and visible whenever you want." Zhan muttered and didn't get a reply from Yibo.

"Oh! That's the one." Zhan showed the direction and went inside pushing the door open—Yibo following him from behind. He glanced at his body still lying the same like before without a single inch moved. He tried going inside but it didn't work as he glanced at Yibo helplessly.

"Did you like try connecting yourself with your body inside you mind without just trying to get inside by psychically?" Zhan widenes his eyes at the smart idea.

"You didn't do it didn't you?"

"I did!" Zhan said hurriedly trying to defend himself and immediately closed his eyelids and tried what Yibo told him. He heard Yibo laughing but he ignored it.
Every time he tried it felt as if his body didn't want him inside. He felt as if there is a invisible barrier which he can't see nor break through.

He gasped as he opened his eyes—giving up. He gave a nod sideways to Yibo who sighed.

"You're indeed different." Zhan heard Yibo saying as he kept looking at his body lying there—connected to wary of fires and that machine which kept a track of his heartbeat.

They're both attention was averted to the door when they heard someone coming in. They both saw a doctor and a nurse followed by Zhan's family members. Zhan kept watching helplessly as his mother stared at his body with tears streaming down.

He hoped his sister won't come because if she did, he knew he won't be able to hold it in anymore. He heard on how his mother asked him to open his eyes and look at her. How she said about her daily activities before the nurse came and informed their visiting time is over and the patient needed rest.