WYB: Fault

"So, you took me to your favourite place if I guessed it right. Where is the place that you most hate to go?" The moment the one on couch asked making Yibo who was on the bed stiffened at the question thrown at himself.

Yibo's mind suddenly started reminicing all the places he hate. His house, his school washroom where he had too much painful memories, the place Zhan got in the accident.
It was his fault.
It was his own fault that Zhan was in this place right now, Next to him—reattached from his body unable to get back in.

It was he who decided going to have a peek at Zhan wouldn't be threatening even a little bit. He should've at least made his body unable to be seen by living people. But no, he had a small desire to let Zhan get at least a blink of him. He wanted to check whether if the older had already forgotten about him. He should've been more discreet and now it was all his fault.

Yibo got a glimpse of a palm waving in front of him—Just as he realised Zhan was awaiting for his reply.

"Oh, I don't like the gate which leads to hell.'' Yibo said as Zhan hummed.

"Is it scary?''

'Duh.'' Yibo said even though his mind was on something else. Deciding to not ponder on that much more, he decided to fire back the question to Zhan himself.

"What about you?'' Zhan looked oddly calm to Yibo when he asked and even the answer itself came in a calm tone—surprising Yibo a little.

''Highscool.''

A new school a new life I guess.
Yibo muttered to himself even though he knew better. It was just an excuse to get him closer to his uncle by moving town's.
He honestly stopped caring a long time ago and he didn't even expect much from here to start with. His only wish was to have a peaceful life at least in here without much trouble.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, He failed to realise a person about to hit on him. So they both ended up stumbling—crashing together resulting both of them to hug the floor immediately. Yibo was already wincing due to impact on how harsh his butt landed on the floor he forgot to have a look at the other victim. But when he did, He felt his whole stop for a moment. It was peaceful on that moment. Just his squealing butterflies inside of him and pure epiphany as he like to describe.

Never in his years of living he had heard such a melodious voice before and he wished he could listen to it all day. He again failed to grasp the words which were the cause of the melodious voice as he was too lost on its melody.

"Uhm excuse me? are you okay?'' When he finally understood what the other was asking he was stuttering already.

'O-oh y-yeah s-sor-ry'' He heard the other's chuckle as he finally moved on from the voice and to again get lost at the face of his. He almost choked on his own breadth seeing the other's smile.

"Oh okay, are you new?'' The other asked and just as Yibo was about reply he heard a laughter ragging throughout the corridor. They both snapped their heads towards the source and Yibo noticed how the other's demeanour changed drastically.

"Zhan broo who you got there? Ah found a prey already? Nice.'' Zhan gave a nervous look towards Yibo and gave a grin towards the laughing people. Yibo was confused. He was standing and then suddenly he was on the floor again. He looked at the leg which tripped him and realise it belonged to the charming student he just met.

Yibo shot a quick glance at Zhan who was now pacing out because of their lack of continuation of the conversation.

But he didn't expect the next question which made him visibly flinch—for his horror that the other might've saw it.